Fight Club.

Smilez.

We were sitting here waiting on Shay ass. Sweetz was looking so fucking good. She had on a black halter dress and black red bottom pumps I bought her for Christmas. Along with Open Hearts necklace I bought her too. She had her hair up in some type of up do. But I was ready to take that shit out. Not to mention she was wearing my favorite perfume that Burberry perfume in the pink bottle. She was sitting on my lap, leaning back into me and playing with my good hand.

"I really just rather fuck you then go out," I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and blushed a bit.

"Oh really?"

"You look so fucking beautiful," I told her.

She smiled and turn her head towards me a little bit.

"How's your hand baby?"

"It hurts, but it will be alright," I told her as I looked at it. I kind of got pissed again.

"Well weed and liquor is not going to take all the pain away," She said.

"I know but it's helping,"

She sighed.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe,"

"Smilez, I'm not going to deal with you tonight,"

"I'm sorry,"

"No your not,"

"Your right I'm not,"

She laughed and I did too.

"I'll try not to argue with anybody. But I swear if old girl is at the club I'm kill her," I said.

She placed her hand on the side of my face. She leaned in and kissed me. It was light and gentle. I allowed her tongue to explore my mouth. I placed my hand on her thigh. She pulled back and looked at me. Fuck. She had me.

"No, you won't," She said.

I bit my bottom lip. I capture here mouth in mines once again to resume the kiss, but she pulled back.

"Say you won't kill her,"

She looked me in my eyes and started to rub the side of my face. Her touch was so light.

"Fine I won't kill the bitch,"

She smiled. I smiled back at her.

"You taste like weed and red bull,"

"We had Jager bombs,"

"Ooo I want one," She said as she stood up.

I sighed. I didn't want her to move.

"You want one of what?" Drina asked.

Erica looked upset. I would be to. Cause when I looked over they was damn near about to fuck. Lady was snapped out of her text conversation and was looking lost.

"What is happing?" Lady asked.

"Smilez about to make me a Jager Bomb," Sweets said as I got up and walked over to the mini fridge.

"Shit I want one to," Drina said.

---------------

Sweetz..