Amusement Parks and Stalkers

Sweetz

I was so excited to be here. Smilez and me were in line to get on some ride. She was just looking at me and shaking her head.

"I forgot you never been here," she said as she sat on the banister.

"Baby this place is so amazing, Can we move down here?" I asked her as I looked around and plotted out the rides I wanted to hit up next.

"Come here," she said.

I turned around and smiled at her.

"You look like a little kid," she said and chuckled a bit.

She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me closer to her. I laughed a bit.

"You want to move down here for real?" She asked her.

"Yeah, its really nice down here baby," I said.

"Well in two or three years if you want to move here still we can," she said and pecked my lips.

I smiled. I was so lucky to have a girl that was willing to up and move for me.

" I feel like somebody is watching me," she said.

I saw a far off alert look in her eyes.

"It's a lot of people out here, so of course people might be watching you," I said.

She shook her head.

"Naw, baby this is different," she said and hopped down off the banister and grabbed my hand as we moved up in the line.

I notice her body become tenser. She didn't have a relax frame anymore. She was standing at her full height, back straight.

"Baby, can you relax a bit please?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry love," she said and leaned down and kissed me, I pulled back and she winked at me, causing me to smile.

She laughed and sat back on the banister.

"Fuck, these lines are long," I complained, as I leaned into her.

"I was going to get the speed pass, but you was all like 'no I want the full experience', now we in this long ass line," she said and laughed.

I punched her on her arm.

---------------------------

Shada.

I was a good 20 people behind Renae. She was looking good in her semi baggy black jeans and a grey thermal. She had on a Grey and Black Cubs snap back. I licked my lips. I'm not even gonna lie Sweetz looked good too. She had on some fitted jeans, and a long sleeve crew neck shirt and some type of gym shoes.

"So what's the plan?" Jane asked as she adjusted her shades?

" I don't know even know," I said and watched as they got on the ride.

They looked so happy and in love. It was making me sick. That was my happiness that bitch had. That supposes to be me sitting next to Nae on that roll coaster, getting along with her friends, her family.

"Why don't you give up?" I heard a voice out of nowhere say.

I looked around and saw Drina standing there with some cute ass girl.

"Who asked you for your input?" I asked her.

"Well seeing as that is my best friend you're so in love with and we talk about a lot of things, I figure that my input is very much so a deciding factor," She said and popped some gum.

The girl behind her was smirking as she played with her phone.

"When I get her back, I am going to have to tell her she needs some new friends," I said and smirked.

I knew for a fact that after I come up with this new plan that Nae was going to do any and everything for me. She laughed and shook her head.

"Naw, you are already on her shit list. She has written you off girl. She almost killed you little mama. There is no way that she would ever get back with you. Why can't you find another girl? She is happy without you. In fact we are all happy with out you. But hey if you want to get your ass beat again, your heart broken again, and embarrassed again. Go ahead shorty," she said.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. That bitch had no idea who I am. She has no idea how powerful the love we have for each other is. Nae is just confused right now.

"You know she is right don't you?" I heard Tabitha whisper in my ear.

"Shut up, you are suppose to be on my side," I told her threw clinch teeth, as I folded my arms.

The roller coaster came back and they got off of it. They got of laughing as Nae went over and grabbed her hat. I watched her ever move. I guess she felt me looking at her. We locked eyes and I felt a lot of fire run threw her eyes. It was so strong I had to look away. That's how I know we were meant to be together. The fire of passion ran deep in her veins for me. When I looked back up I notice they were no longer on the platform. In fact Nae had that bitch on her back and they were walking away from the ride.

" Let's go," I said and started to make my way out of line.

I notice that Jane and Tabitha wasn't following me.

"Girl are you crazy, we are about to get on this ride, You can go ahead and follow them if you want to, but I didn't pay hella of money just to stalk Smilez sexy ass, " Jane said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to make my way out of line. I was on a mission.