Green

Shada

I was at the airport waiting on my uncle and I swear I saw my girl all hugged up on some chick I wasn't sure but she was dressed fresh and was looking good. Both of them is a 10. Anyway it could have been her I think the girl called her Smilez and my girl nickname is Sexy. The girl was holding on really tight to the one that looks my girl. I was walking by them but I couldn't get a good look because they were still hugged up. When she sat her down I was almost out of the line of view. I was making my way to get my bags and meet my uncle. When they walked past again. The girl had taken her shades off. I was sure that was my brown-eyed girl friend. She better pray she has a twin. Because if this is her she is gonna hear it when I get there. I swear she better be sitting on her bed when I get to the room. My uncle came and picked me up took me to get something to eat and helped me bring my bags up to my dorm. I open the door hoping to see my baby but instead I saw some other chick. I was now confused. I know I put my girls name down.

" Hey I'm Lexi," the girl said.

" I'm Shada," I said and rolled my eyes and sat my bags down.

Lexi looked me up and down and smirked.

"Well I'm go and let you get settled in before I catch a case from day one,"

Before I couldrespond she walked out and closed the door. Damn bitch.