Deceit

Shada

After the movie we started to head back to the school. Once we had gotten back, "Smilez" told me to wait by the truck until She comes back down from putting her stuff up. I was waiting a good 15 minutes until she came back.

"You ready?" She asked me all cheerfully, but I wasn't too happy.

She reached for my hand so she can walk me to building was my dorm was located. I was still posted up her truck with my arms cross.

" Before we go anywhere we needs to talk,"

She hung her head and sighed a little bit she ran her hand across her forehead which caused her hat to rise of her head a little bit.

" What we need to talk about?"

She came back and sat my bags on the ground and stood in front of me. Her head was tilted to the side a little bit. She looked like a little kid would when they are confused about something. She unfold my arms and put them around her neck and turned us around so that she was leaning on the truck and I was placed between her legs.

"Bay I need you to be fa real with me, is there anything going on between you and Sweets?"

I held my breath as she looked away and chuckled. She looked me in my eyes she had this real serious look on her face. Now I aint gonna lie I was scared as hell of her answer.

" Why do you keep bring up the relationship I have with Sweets? Are you Jealous? You scared that she gonna steal me form you?"

I laughed.

"You know my ass to well. Yeah I am afraid that Imma lose my girl," At this point I had tears streaming down my face. She push me away a little bit.

" Why?"

" I don't know why I just am,"

"Well if you don't know why. Why are you coming at me like this then? You didn't trust me when I said I wasn't going to cheat on you? Is this a trust issues? Huh? Baby girl if it is it aint no sense in us still being together. You cheated on me and I cheated on so technically that lines has already been crossed. So tell me what it is? "

Damn. I'm bout to lose my girl.

" No it aint that. It's jus that the way yall act is the way I want us to act. Bay I don't want to break up with you. I love wit all my heart. If we broke up I don't know what I would do," She pulled me into a hug, and whisper something that I will never forget.

" Baby girl you gotta trust me. If we aint got trust then we don't got shit," She kissed me rite below my ear.

" Aite, you ready to go now?" She grabbed my stuff and wiped the rest of my tears away.

" No can we just chill in yo truck for a bit?" she sighed and grabbed my hand and led me to the truck.

I think she starting to get tired of me, but then again that's not possible. I shook that thought out my head. We got into the Back of her truck. She turned on the music and some slow song came on. I lifted her arm and put it around me she smiled at me and I smiled back. I took of my shoes and got comfortable she did the same. She slouched down on the seat and leaned on the car door.

" Hey baby, what song is this I like it, "

" Its 3 piece , your body's callin my name," she laughed

" You suppose to know that baby this the song rite here,"

" My bad I aint know," I said

" I know its yo bad," I hit her in her arm she laughed.

" wateva nigga,"

" Yeah whateva ,and don't be abusing me in my truck, "

I looked up and kissed her n her lips. She kissed me back and bit my bottom lip. The kiss held nothing. It was empty like she was just going through the motions. Don't get me wrong it was really good kiss. Just an empty one.

" Well if yo abuse is gonna led to a kiss den its ok," I laughed

" You so silly,"

"Whateva," she said rite before her lips met mine.

She parted my lips with her tongue and started to suck on my bottom lip. Some how her hand had left its place around my shoulder and was now squeezing my ass. That shit was feeling good. I could tell she aint had none either the way she was kissing me. She had taken my bottom lip and now had it in between her teeth she pulled away and attacked my lips again. Damn it was getting hot in there quick as hell. She was now sucking on my neck.

" Umm baby. Sh sh should we we... damn.. should we be doing this in here?" I finial mange to say, I mean sexy was feeling good.

" Shut the hell up," She pushed me back on the seat. I was now laying on my back with her grind in between my legs.