Gas Stations and Rain

Smilez

I was walking back into the bedroom with a strawberry pop. I notice that bed now held something or should I say someone other than the pillows and comforter I got up from.

"Where did you go?" I sat down on the edge of the bed and started to take off of my shoes.

"I got thirsty, so I went to the gas station and got a pop," I told her.

" It's 5:30 in the morning," she said.

"I know I was still thirsty though," I said.

"And it's raining out,"

"Yeah hard as hell too," I told her and stood up to come out of the sweat pants and hoodie I slipped on to make my walk to the gas station.

"A fool is what you are," she said.

I laughed and climbed in bed.

"Shut up and help me warm up," I told her.

She moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my body. I opened my pop.

"Did you bring me anything?" she asked.

"Yeah its in the freezer," I told her as she popped up and took off to the kitchen/dinning area.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. It wasn't much on so I settled on the infomercial for something that makes food. She crawled back into the bed with her Sneakers Ice Cream bar.

"Thanks baby," she said as she bit into.

"Mhmmm," I told her.

I was starting to think I wanted this NuWave thing. It looked pretty damn amazing.

"What we doing tomorrow?" she asked me.

"I don't know going to magic kingdom or something," I told her not taking my eyes off the TV.

"I told Lady that we could all have sex," She said.

I turned my head and looked at her.

"What?" I asked her.

It snapped me out of my daze.

"I told Lady she could have sex with us next time," I said and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Ah you want to share now?" I asked her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Not, really, but I kind of do want the experience," she said a snuggled closer to me.

"We can just wait to do it on my birthday," I told her.

She looked at me and pecked my lips.

"Maybe," she said.

"What y'all doing?" Lady voice cut through the dark.

We both looked up to see her standing there rubbing her eyes.

"Watching TV," I said.

"Can I come and watch with y'all?" she asked.

"No, go back to bed," I told her and laughed a bit.

"Please... I don't want to sleep alone," she said and pouted.

"Uh come on," Sweets said.

Lady smiled and got on the other side of me, causing me to be in the middle. I sighed. I threw my empty pop bottle on the floor. This was going be difficult sleeping between two sexy girls. Sweetz placed her hand on my chest and her leg around my waist. I placed my hand on her ass.

"Night you two," I said as closed my eyes.

I had to go to sleep fast before I started to act on my hormones.