Late Night Conversation

Sweets

After I took my shower and put on my pajamas I called Smilez big head ass. After about the third ring I heard her sexy ass voice.

"What it do baby boo?" she sounded like she was on her way to sleep. That means I better talk fast cause she will fall asleep on my ass in a min.

" Hey Smilez?" I was a little bit nervous talking to her because I don't know.

"Hey boo, you know it's 4 in the morning and I was on my way to sleep?" she said all in one breath I kinda of laugh because her voice started to squeak a little bit.

"Yeah, I know I jus wanted to remind you that you're picking me up at the airport around noon tomorrow?" It was a long pause on the phone I hope she didn't go to sleep lazy ass.

"Smilez?"

" I'm picking you up at noon at the airport, yeah I heard you. I hope you don't got a lot of stuff," She sound annoyed when she said the last part

" Naw," I giggle at the statement

" Not this time. They gonna fly the rest of my stuff later on,"

" Oh alright, you lucky I'm nice I should have yo ass take a damn taxi, and pay all that money," She chuckle, and I let out a small giggle because she would do some shit like that to.

"Well I'm glad you gonna pick me up..." before I could the last word out my mouth she said what I thought she was gonna say

" So what I get fa picking you up?" she said that in a sexy as tone.

" Whatever you want that I got," I said back in my sexy voice. She chuckled.

" Oh for real whatever I want huh?"

Damn. Why she have to go and say in that sexy ass voice. She was making me weak all over.

" Yeah whatever you want, " I said.

I gotta pull myself together. I got to hurry up and end this call.

" I want..." she was still keeping the mood going. Damn you Smilez for making my heart feel like its gonna exploded.

" You want," I said licking my lips.

Damn if she was here I would just rape her ass. I laughed at that, for the simple fact I really would.

" I want... I want you to... replace my box of fruit loops you ate up last year," she was laughing her ass of by this point and so was I. damn she had me going.

" Man. Fuck you,"

"I know you want to," She aint neva lied about that.

"Whatever forget you I'm going to bed. Bye Smiles,"

"Bye sweets , good night ma."

We hung up I was still laughing a lil bit. Yeah I hope we in the same room this year. I went to sleep with Smilez on my brain and a smile on my face. I cant wait till tomorrow.