Crazy Don't Sleep

Shada

I have no idea where Smilez and that bitch went. I don't know when they snuck out but they did. Drina didn't even know where they were. They just got up and left. I bet it was that bitch's idea too. She is doing everything in her power to keep me from my one and only true love. Smilez just hasn't realized that I am the one for her. She has been blinded, by what I don't know. Smilez has been gone from home for a little to long for my liking. She knows that I am the only one who will ever love her.

Even though I cheated on her, we gonna work through it. She cheated on me and I didn't blow any of it out portion like she is. She has to be putting on a show. She knows she wants me.

"Shada,"

"Yes,"

"Why are you sitting in here staring at the wall? Jane asked me.

"I was just thinking, I just don't understand why she would leave me," I told her.

I picked up my phone and sent Smilez a text message. I tried calling but her phone is off or something.

"Shada, why don't you just give up? She is done with you. I mean you have gotten your ass beaten, cursed out, and you still keep going back for more. Just let her go. She clearly isn't thinking about you,"

"I can't just let her go. I meet her when I was 15. She was my first everything. I know we are just gonna be together forever. She is MINES!" I told her.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you and why you can't understand that Smilez doesn't want your ass?" She said as she sat down on the couch next to me.

"I don't know how I can make this anymore clear. Me and Smilez are fucking SOUL MATES!"

Jane looked at me and shook her head.

"Look you're my girl and all, but you better stop because Smilez might end up killing you or some shit. She already stab my ass, and gave you that scar on the side of your face," She said.

"It was an accident," I said as I ran my fingers across the small scar that was on my cheek.

I placed my shoes on my feet and grabbed the hotel room key.

"I'll be back I'm going for a walk,"

I left out the hotel room and got on the elevator. I pushed the button to Sexy's floor. I was gonna see if she was in her room. I got off the elevator and started walking down the hallway. I got so excited when I saw her walking out the room. She had on her basketball shorts and a thermal shirt, with black sock and nike slides. She had her du rag on. I licked my lips. She was looking so good to me. I noticed she had an Ice bucket in her hands.

"Sexy," I said.

She turned around and looked at me. She kept walking. I quicken my pace up to catch up with her.

"SMILEZ!" I yelled at her.

She stopped and I saw her body tense up. She looked like she shook it off. She kept walking and turned the corner. I had her now. It was no way she could get pass me. She couldn't run. I had her right where I wanted her. I caught up to her and saw her getting Ice.

"Renae," I said.

I was a little out of breath.

"What the fuck man?" She said as she turned around.

She had so much hate in her eyes. I can fix that. This bitch had poisoned her ass with all type of bullshit.

"Why are you looking at me like that baby?" I asked her.

Her whole body tensed up and her eyes flashed black and red.

"I'm not your fucking baby," she sounded so bitter.

"Ah yes you are, that bitch has just brain washed you," I told her.