BedTime

Smilez

Bedtime

No sooner as I got out of the shower, and got dressed in my normal sleep attire, which consist of basketball shorts, a white tee , and some white ankle socks; my phone rang. I looked at the Id and saw that it was my girlfriend. I decided not to answer because I had a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Plus she like to talk about bull shit, which I might add I'm not up for at damn near two in the morning. I laid down and got all comfortable in my bed. Every time you get all comfortable and shit somebody wanna try and fuck it up. I had just started to nod of when my phone started to vibrate on the nightstand by my bed. Who the hell calls somebody at 2: 30 in the morning?

" Whats down my nigga?" this nigga is hype.

"What the hell do you want Raz?" I said calmly. It would be this nigga to call me at fucking 2:30.

" I wanted Nothing, " He did this dumb laugh he does when he gets high .

"Imma tell yo girl you harassing me and you high. She gonna beat yo ass my nigga,"I said as I laughed extra hard.

"Shut up she only beat me that ONE time cause I let her,"

He would have to stress that word one. Mean while I'm dying laughing remembering how he was screaming like a little girl.

"Man whateva I'm bout to hang up before I jump through this Phone and choke yo ass Smilez,"

" Uh huh , nigga you so far gonna you den forgot it is impossible to jump threw a phone," It was silent on the phone for about 1 minute.

"You know what Smilez you right it is impossible I wonder why people say that then," No this nigga not over there thinking about that. After me and Raz talked about stupid stuff for a little bit longer and I got tired of him tryin to figure out ways to jump threw the phone I hung up and took my black behind to sleep.