The Car Ride

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~3rd POV~•~

You were Nate's (one of Wendy's friends) younger sister. You and Nate are close. You, Nate, and his friends would always hangout causing trouble, getting chased by the cops, pranking people, etc. All of Nate's friends liked you, even Robbie. You weren't like goth or punk or girly though. You were just average. You didn't care that Pacifica and her rat faced friends made fun of you. You just flipped the bird at them, since you hangout with teenagers. You didn't really have friends, besides Nate's friends, that were your age. Until one day faithful day...

~•~Your POV~•~

"(Y/n)!" I heard Nate call from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I said annoyed.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the Mystery Shack!" He yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause mom and dad said I have to watch you and I want to visit my friends!" He yelled.

"Ok, at least I'll get to talk to Wendy." I said hoping off my bed.

I walked downstairs and saw Nate waiting for me, leaning against the wall trying to look 'cool'.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I guess." I shrugged.

We walked outside and hoped in Nate's beaten down van. We drove off and reached the Mystery Shack. I hoped out of the van running inside, leaving Nate behind. I opened the door and saw Wendy behind the counter.

"Hey Redhead!" I said.

She looked at me and smiled standing up.

"Hey (Y/n/n)!" Wendy yelled rubbing her knuckles on my head.

I laughed and pulled out of her grip. I then saw Mr. Pines walk in the room. He saw me and groaned. Stan and I don't have a great relationship. What I'm trying to say is, he hates me.

"Ugh. It's you." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well if it isn't my favorite old man." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes again and walked into a different room. Nate finally came in with his other friends that happened to show up. They greeted Wendy and me. I then heard the 'Employees Only' door open again. I turned around and saw two kids. One was a girl and the other was a boy. They both looked like my age and they both looked a lot a like.

"Hi!" The girl yelled at me which made me jump a little.

"Hey." I said.

"My names Mabel!" She yelled, "That's my dorky twin brother, Dipper!"

She pushed the boy in front of her who tripped a little. I laughed a little.

"Names (Y/n)." I said holding out my hand.

"H-hey." Dipper stuttered shaking my hand.

"Hey (Y/n)! We're going to go prank some people in town. You wanna come? You can bring Dipper and Mabel with you?" Wendy asked.

I looked at Wendy.

"Yeah, sure!" I said.

I looked back at Dipper and Mabel.

"You guys wanna come too?" I asked.

"Yes!" Mabel said.

"Uh, I-I don't really know-"