Christmas Gone Wrong?

You and Dipper's Age: 16

~•~Your POV~•~

Dipper and I were both thrown on the cold floor, the police closing the bars behind us. I shot up from the ground and grabbed the cold metal bars.

"You can't do this to us! You don't understand!" I yelled.

"Don't care!" The policemen yelled.

Let me tell you how this happened. It all started on Christmas Eve morning.

:::::A FEW HOURS EARLIER:::::

Dipper and I were walking down the the sidewalk, bundled up in a winter clothing while it lightly snowed.

"So, what did you get everyone this year?" I asked.

"Well, I bought Mabel a new sweater, I'm giving Stan money, Soos is getting nice tools which will be better then the crappy ones that Stan gave him, and I'm getting Wendy a new axe since hers is pretty old." Dipper said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"What about you?" Dipper asked.

I gave him a glare and playfully punched his arm.

"What are you getting me for Christmas?" I asked, laughing.

"I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to find out." Dipper said.

~•~Dipper POV~•~

Well, I just lied to (Y/n).

I am getting her a present and all, but I don't know what to get her. And it was getting close to Christmas. I'm getting really worried. What if I don't find something to get her? Then she's going to hate me for getting her nothing and we'll never end up as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Hey, are you ok? You look like you're about to cry?" (Y/n) asked.

I blinked a couple of times and quickly wiped my eyes with my hands.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't crying, I-I had something in my eye." I said.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at me and we continued to walk. After walking for a little while, I heard (Y/n) gasp. Before I could respond, she pointed at a shop. I looked over at the shop. It was a pet shop.

"What? You wanna go look inside? I asked.

"Heck yeah!" (Y/n) said, starting to walk towards the shop.

I shook my head and chuckled a bit as I followed. We both stepped inside of the shop and looked around.

"Awe! Look at that puppy!" (Y/n) said, pointing at a glass exhibit.

She was pointing at a small, golden retriever puppy, and might I add an adorable one too. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up as she got closer to the puppy. When the puppy noticed her, he started to get excited and jump up and down the glass frame. (Y/n) put her hand over the glass frame to pet him. When she tried to, instead, the puppy constantly licked her hand, making her giggle.

"He's adorable! I already love him!" (Y/n) said.

"You can hold him if you want." The employee said as she walk past us.

(Y/n)'s smile grew even bigger as she picked the puppy up. The puppy was happily barking and licking (Y/n)'s face.

"Hey Dipper, why don't you say hi to him?" (Y/n) asked, laughing a little cause the puppy was still licking her.

"Ok." I said, walking over to her.

The puppy looked at me and his tail wagged faster. A smile crept on my face has I petted him. He's pretty soft.