Missing Pt 5

(You chose- V̶̫̔̒͒ͅI̶͍̭̋͊Ḏ̶̬͐͐̀Ẹ̸̻͔̑͒͘Ò̵͕̉͛ ̸̙̄1̴̦̣͘͠ ̴̧͎̚;̸̢̻͆ ̸̞̲͐(̸̦̥̔͐Y̸̜̞̻͝͝/̴͇̈̕N̵̬̂ ̵̢͆&̶̧̺͇̃ ̵̻̣͐̀̋B̷̹̤͋I̵̮̠͛̎͌Ļ̵̰̐Ľ̸͉̥̂)̷̫̜̓̎

"Tape number 1." The agent swiftly picks up the tape that had the number 1 written on it. He proceeds over towards the television set. Once he slips in the tape, the tv comes to life.

////

The camera is facing (Y/n), her tongue poking out to the side slightly as she adjusted her camera. Loud music had engulfed the background of the video, since her and everyone else were already at the party.

DIPPER: "Alright everyone, you know what to do."

MABEL: "You got it."

(Y/n) turns her camera around pinning it towards everyone. Mabel was smiling into her camera, then she turned it around to face Dipper, slowly zooming in on his face. Dipper looks over at her, but his gaze lands on the camera that was zooming in his face.

DIPPER: "Mabel please take this seriously... and stop zooming in on my face!"

Mabel quickly moves the camera away, letting out a soft laugh.

MABEL: "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

(Y/n) brings her camera over to Mabel quickly, placing it in front of hers.

(Y/N): "Camera-ception!"

The two of them kept zooming in and out on each other, both laughing aloud.

DIPPER: "Come on guys seriously?!"

(Y/n) moves her camera to Dipper face, getting close to his face just like Mabel had done before.

(Y/N): "Aw come on, we were just having a little fun, Dip."

Dipper's face turns red and he puts his hand in front of her camera to block out his face, while (Y/n) still kept trying to record him.

DIPPER: "H-Hey! Why does everyone keep recording me?!"

(Y/N): "'Cause your awkwardness is camera worthy, obviously."

BILL:"That is, indeed, true."

The camera pins to (Y/n)'s face, but his time, Bill was stood close to her, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. But instead of moving his arm right away, she laughs aloud.

(Y/N): "Like that one time during English class? Gosh I really do still wish I had brought my phone with me that day. That would have been such a great video."

BILL: "Oh, I got a video of that day."

(Y/n) faces Bill, a bewildered look appearing on her face.

(Y/N): "And you tell me this now?! Why haven't you sent it to me?!"

Bill only shrugs, the smirk on his face was very obviously there. (Y/n) smacks Bill's arm off of her, making him chuckle softly.

(Y/N): "Send it to me!"

BILL: "Alright, alright, fine."

GIDEON: "Send it to me too!"