Missing Pt 1

i got some inspiration from youtube videos to make this (maybe long) series and its nine minutes away from being 3am for me oOf. enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 19

XXX

3rd POV

A steel door opens, the creaking sound of it echoing throughout the boxed in room, "Thank you, Mr. Pines and... Mr. Pines for coming down here today." An agent says, as he makes his way over to the metal table, "Now I'm sure you both know why you've been called down here today."

"The only thing I'll care about that leaves your stupid mouth is if it's information about the situation." Stan quickly said, crossing his arms and facing the other direction.

"Stanley..." Ford grumbled, shooting a cold glare at Stan.

"What?! You're not gonna support me on this, Pointdextor-?!"

"I never said that, Stan. All I'm saying is give this man a chance to tell us the information he's got."

Stan huffs, but doesn't argue back, still looking away from his twin and the agent. Ford sighs, shaking his head back in forth and facing the agent, "Forgive me on his behalf. He's still incredibly upset about the incident."

"Of course, I understand." The agent says, nodding his head, "As you both know, six students from Pines Fall Academy had been reported missing about a week ago, two of them including both your niece and nephew." Hearing these words by the agent struck a shot of pain in both the Stan twin's chest, but they kept quiet and listened more, "Some information that I'm sure you two might know about is that they had been on their way to a so called 'frat party' at their college, yes?"

"Um, yes. My niece had called me before she had gone to let Stan and I know where her, her brother, and her friends were going. She said she'd call us back after she got back from the party but... we never got the call. That's when we became worried about them." Ford said, running a nervous hand through his hair.

"Did you get actual information that could be useful, agent? Or are the two of us wasting our precious time here?" Stan snapped, finally speaking up.

"Stanley." Ford, once again, snapped. Stan only scoffs and continues to stare at the cold, cement wall.

"Actually, Mr. Pines, we did some more investigating on this case and found out some shocking news."

Stan's attention was finally brought back to the agent, a nervous expression coming across his face, "And..?"

"It appears that... your niece and nephew, along with their friends, weren't just going to this party to... party." Both Ford and Stan's eyes knitted together, both looking at one another then back at the agent. "It seems that they had been undercover and investigating some mystery. But they must have dug in their case too deep, which maybe could have caused their disappearance." Stan could feel both his hands tighten into a ball of fists.

"How... how would you even know all of this?!" Stan slammed one of the tightened fists onto the table. Ford gets startled by the sudden outburst, but the agent didn't seemed fazed whatsoever, as if he was used to this kind of behavior from people.

"The pieces of evidence that had been found recently were... five recorded videos. Each from the missing six students, including your niece and nephew."

Stan and Ford audibly gasped to the news, shocked expressions coming across their faces, "Videos..?" Ford whispered to himself, and now it was his turn to push himself away from the table, abruptly hopping onto his feet, "What do you mean videos?!"

"I mean that each of the students had brought cameras with them... and recorded everything that happened to them. From the beginning to the end."

All Stan and Ford could do in the moment was just stare in shock and bewilderment, that is until Stan called out, "W-Well?! Where are the videos?!"

"I'm glad you asked." The agent spoke, and as if it was right on queue, the metal door swings open again. But this time, two different agents come in, each on either side of a television being pushed in on wheels. The move it around the table so that the Stan twins and the agent talking them could view the screen, "We happen to have the videos with us and we were able to copy them onto a tape to view them, only if you two are alright with-?"

"Yes." The twins chorused.

"Alright, well-" One of the agents that had helped drag in the TV walked over to the main agent, handing him a briefcase that they apparently brought in as well. He thanked the agent and took the case, turning to face the twins again and setting the case upon the table.

He flicks open the locked clips of the briefcase and the top pops open, revealing tapes inside all numbered between 1 and 5. "These are all the videos we had found from that night. We'd like you two to choose which tape you'd both like to view first."

"What?" Stan spoke.

"Yes. The videos aren't technically in order since they're all viewed from each of their perspectives." There was silence between the twins and the agents. Ford and Stan looked at each other, trying to communicate with each other without physically moving their mouths.

"So, which tape shall we view first..?"

___________________

hey look i tried to do a new thing and i think this idea is pretty cool ngl

the best part about it is that you guys get to decide on which tape stan and ford watch first

comment here; which tape do you want to view first between 1 and 5?

anyways guys, i hope you all enjoyed this!

love y'all!!❤️

xXgi-babygirlXx