Birthday Madness

I was planning on publishing this around my birthday... But you guys would have had to wait three more months for this one-shot😂

But since I'm nice — I think — I'm posting it now💕

This one-shot is based off the episode Double Dipper. Enjoy!

*WARNING: UNEDITED AND MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS!*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~3rd POV~•~

Finally, it was the day you were waiting for. Your birthday! (A/n: If your birthday isn't in the summer, let's just pretend it is for now😂)

You wouldn't have been having this party if it wasn't for Dipper. He had kept on trying to convince Stan for days if they could throw a party for you. He finally gave in when Dipper mentioned about money. You really need to thank him later.

While Soos and Wendy were preparing for the party, Mabel, Dipper, you are sitting on the couch.

"Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good. I-BBBBLLLAAAA!" As Dipper says this, he sprays silly string at Mabel in her face.

"Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?! BBBBBLLLAAAA!" As Mabel says this, she sprays silly string at Dipper. They contuine to spray each other.

"BBBBLLLAAAA!"

"BBBBLLLAAAA!

"BBBBLLLAAA!"

"Hahaha, barfing!" Mabel laughed.

An idea coming to you, you got up and stood in front of them, "Guys, guys, stop! Something terrible just happened!"

Dipper and Mabel stared at you, covered in green and pink silly string.

"BBBBLLLAAAA!" You spray silly string at the twins. You all laugh hysterically. You and Dipper contuine to spray each while Mabel throws confetti everywhere, "Comedy gold!"

Stan Pines takes away the silly string cans and confetti from you three, "Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits."

"Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?" Soos asked.

"Wow Soos, you already forgot about me?" You asked Soos, faking pouting.

"Oh right, sorry girl-dude." Soos said, as you gave him a toothy grin.

"Thought this party might also be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack." Stan said, as he unrolls a 'pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey' game.

"Nice!" Soos said.

"The young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!" Stan laughed.

Dipper started to pouring Mabel and you some Pitt Soda, "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack." Dipper said.

"Hey, hey!" Stan said, taking the drinks away from us, "Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" Stan said, as he shows the three of you a flyer.

"Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!" Mabel cheered.

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store." Soos admitted.

"Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan said.

The three of you head off to Stan's office. You pull the sheet off the old, busted up copier machine. Several moths fly around it.