You're Not Bad

You and Dipper's Age: 16

~•~Your POV~•~

Detention.

Again.

Not for me, of course.

I'm talking about Dipper.

I don't know what it was, but it all started in the being of junior year. He just suddenly turned into a- bad boy. Well, it is kinda hot, but I want the old Dipper back.

The awkward,

Sweaty,

Nervous,

Nerdy,

Sweet boy.

But guess what he did to get detention?

He was in chemistry, and since he used to be a nerd, he exploded his project. All over the teacher. The poor teacher will have to live without eyebrows for a while now.

At the moment, I was walking to class with Mabel.

"Hey, Mabel? I have a question about Dipper?"

"Shoot."

"When did he start acting like this? You know, like a troublemaker?" I asked.

"Hmm..." Mabel thought for a moment, "I think it was... Oh! It was in the beginning of this year. Right after Dipper left your house from some partner project." Mabel said.

:::::FLASHBACK:::::

"Okay, so what should we do first on the project, (Y/n)... (Y/n)?" Dipper said, waving a hand in my face.

I shook my head slightly and looked at Dipper, "Oh, sorry. What did you say?"

Dipper sighed, "Alright, what's going on in that head of yours?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Oh, just some girl stuff you wouldn't want to hear about."

"Is it like- girl problems, or..?"

"Ew, no. It's something that boys don't talk about."

Dipper, still looking confused, waited for me to continue. I rolled my eyes at him again, "I thinking about a boy, you happy?"

Dipper gave me a small look, "Depends, who's the boy?" He asked.

"You know that guy who where's the leather jacket, missed classes, and is super hilarious?" I asked dreamily.

"Jackson? The troublemaker?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"What's so great about him?" Dipper asked, looking away from me.

"I don't know, it's just- it's just I have a thing for bad boys and troublemakers." I said, still spacing off.

Dipper looked back up at me quickly, "So, what your saying is, you like bad boys?"

"You could say that, why?" I asked, finally coming back to reality and facing Dipper.