Is She?

You and Dipper's Age: 17

third pov

Is she pretty?
[x] yes
[ ] no
____________

Dipper glances from his journal, looking over at the love of his life. She was peaceful sitting on his bed, crossed legged and back pressed up against the wall. She held her own book on her lap, reading. Her head was leaning forward, making her hair slightly fall in front of her face. From time to time she'd start smiling and quietly laughing to herself because of some certain part in her book. He would notice the small sparks that go off in her (E/c) eyes, and she almost seemed to glow every time she'd laugh. A pink tinge appeared on his cheeks, a smile threatening to seep onto his face, as he stared at her; Wondering how lucky he was to have such a beautiful woman in his life.

Does she have a good
sense of humor?
[x] yes
[ ] no
____________

She was sitting with Mabel outside of the shack, the two resting on the rough wooden surface of the steps. Dipper had just been arriving back from the town when he saw the two people he cared about most in his life. They were both looking at each other, engaged in a deep conversation. She slightly leans in towards Mabel, speaking. Mabel begins to laugh out loud, gripping onto her stomach and leaning forward. She chuckles along with Mabel, a huge grin spreading across her face to her success of making her laugh. A smile forms onto Dipper's face watching the two.

Does she have
a character?
[x] yes
[ ] no
____________

"Do you wanna go out somewhere today? Maybe the diner?" Dipper asks her, turning his head to face her.

Her features remained unfazed, until a smile appears on her face, "Nah, I'd rather stay here at the shack with you."

"Really? You sure?" Dipper asks, tilting his head slightly, causing some parts of his hair to fall onto his face, "It'll be on me? You won't have to pay a thing?"

Her eyes widened slightly to his words, "I'm sold. Let's go!" She jolts up from her seat and proceeds quickly towards the wooden door.

Dipper chuckles softly, "So is food more important than me now?"

She turns back to look at him, her hair wiping around. She tilts her head slightly, her eyes closing as she sends a toothy grin Dipper's way once again, "Don't worry~ you're still one of my favorites. Food is just a close second."

Dipper shakes his head at her response, rising from his own seat to head out to the diner with his love.

Does she come from
a good family?
[x] yes
[ ] no
____________

Dipper waits on her front step, the sound of her doorbell he had rung ringing throughout his ears. Through the door there are loud footsteps coming towards it. The sound of a lock unlocking causes Dipper's undivided-attention onto the person that appears in front of him. Her hand was still resting on the door, a smile forming on her face as she stared at the person that she loved.

"You ready to head out?" Dipper asks her, a lopsided smile forming on his face.

"Yeah, just give me a second." she turns back around to face the inside of her house, "Mom! Dad! I'm heading out with Dipper! I'll see you guys later!"