Action!

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

Ever since Weirdmaggedon, people have wondered; How the hell did the heroes defeat Bill?  How did a few humans defeat a million year old dream demon?

Well, the only way you can explain something to most likely every person,

Is through movies.

But this isn't just some rip off of what directors thought that happened. They actually called the real heroes to ask and play in the movie. Aka you, Dipper, Mabel, the Grunkles, Soos, and Wendy, the main people.

But since it was a movie, they had to change the names and add some stuff that didn't really actually happen. For example, your name in the movie is (Fake name), Dipper's is Damon, and Mabel's is Morgan.

And since all movies have this, there was romance involved; Between you and Dipper. But when Weirdmaggedon happened, nothing happened between you two with 'romance', so it'll be kinda awkward for the two of you.

The movie was halfway done, but they were up to the scene you were hoping they wouldn't do for a loooong time.

The love scene.

Again, nothing happened to the both of you in real life, but every movie has to have romance or a love interest. It's movie logic.

You and Dipper were getting your makeup on. It wasn't like pretty makeup, it was special effects to make it look like you two were beaten up and bloody and stuff. You know, the real way to wear makeup.

The scene you two were shooting is when you bring Dipper into an abandoned house to take care of him. In the movie you found him and he was injured. While you take care of him you are both talking to each other seriously and then you both end up confessing your love for each other blah blah blah...

And that's when you two have to kiss and 'sort a' make out?

Yeah...

Anywho, you two head over to the set to start to film the scene. Mabel and everyone else was watching on the set. She kept on wiggling her eyebrows and laughing at the two of you, making you both blush and feel even more awkward.

"Alright we are about to film, people! Quiet on the set!" The director yelled, "(Y/n), Dipper, get ready in five, four, three, two- action!"

You wrapped your arm around Dipper and helped him into the fake building. He pretended he was in pain and was fake limping. Once the two of you got into the house, you slowly settled him down on the fake ripped up couch.

"Damon, what happened to you?!" You asked, kneeling down in front of him.

He fake winced, "B-Bill..." Dipper mumbled.

You quickly got up and searched around for the first aid kit. You quickly walked over to the table where the first aid kit was set, and you brought it over to Dipper.

"Okay, this might sting a little, so be prepared." You said, as you poured some of the medicine on a cotton ball.

You placed the cotton ball on Dipper's fake cuts. He pretended to hiss in pain and wince. You fake hesitated for a moment, then continued again. You wrapped up some of the other fake wounds and finally put away the first aid kit. You came back over to him and sat down next to him.