A Walk Home

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

You and Dipper are in high school. You were kind of an outcast. You weren't a weirdo though. You've always had a crush on Dipper since 3rd grade. You tried so hard to make Dipper notice you, but he never did. He's now one of the popular kids at school; Mostly because he saves people's lives during school.

Just about a few day ago, he saved the cheerleader group from the Gremgoblin during there practice. He was a hero. During this year of school, you kinda just gave up on trying to make Dipper notice you, since there was no way now. Every girl in the school has a crush on him; expected you know.

And that's why Dipper thinks you're special.

~•~Your POV~•~

I stepped outside of the school. I sighed as I looked over to the big crowd that swarmed around Dipper. He's different now then he used to be. Instead of being his awkward, nervous, sweaty self, he was now more charming, show off, and a bit rude sometimes.

I jammed in my (F/c) earbuds in my ears and blasted (F/s). I started to walk. My house isn't that far away. It was actually right near Dippers' house; aka, the tourist trap. I then got a text on my phone. I pulled out my phone and looked at the text. It was from...

...Mabel?!

The twin sister of the most popular kid in the school?! She texted to me:

Mabel: Hey (Y/n/n)! Wanna hangout after school?

I was shocked. I mean, we aren't really friends, but we don't hate each other. Maybe this might be a chance to become popular. I smiled as I texted Mabel back:

Me: Sounds like fun! I'll head over now!

::::Le time skip brought to you by 'never become a plastic at school people'!:::::

I walked up the steps of the Mystery Shack. I knocked on the door. Dipper opened it. 

Oh jeez.

"Oh, uh, hey Dipper." I said awkwardly.

"H-hey." He stuttered.

We were both quiet. I rubbed my arm while he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"S-sure." He said as he let me step inside.

I smiled to myself. Now there's the old Dipper I knew. I giggled very quietly.

"H-how come y-your here?" Dipper asked.

"Mabel asked me if I wanted to hangout with her." I said.

"W-well, s-she's upstairs." Dipper said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks." I said heading into the 'Employees Only' room.

I walked up the staircase and knocked on her door. It swung open to reveal a very happy Mabel.

"Hey (Y/n)! You made it!" Mabel yelled.

"Yeah! I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said stepping inside the room.

I walked into the room and Mabel shut the door. She walked over to her bed and sat down; Leaving me having to sit down on Dipper's bed. I walked over to his bed and sat down slowly.

"So, how come you wanted me to come over?" I asked.

"I wanted to become more friendly with you!" Mabel said, "But there also another reason."