The End Pt 3

Sorry I just luv this Mashup so much so I had to show u guys!

*WARNING: MAJOR EDITING AND SPELLING ERRORS*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

The four of us walked around in the middle of no where. Everything around us was white.

"Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble." Dipper stated.

"What is this place anyway?" Wendy asked, looking around.

"Well it's definitely not Gravity Falls anymore." I said, looking around as well.

All of the sudden, the ground starts cracking with rainbow-colored fractures. We all scream as we start to fall.

"Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging." Soos yells, grabbing all of us into a tight hug. Dipper and I in one of Soos' arms with Wendy in the other.

"Soos, you're choking us." Dipper breathed.

"Let my body be your shield!" Soos yelled.

"I really don't think that's necessary!" I breathed.

We continued to scream right before we landed on the ground. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact. But instead when I landed, I started to bounce a little. I opened one of my eyes. We were all sitting on a-

Bouncy house?

I looked down at my hand, that was being held tightly by Dipper. He must have not noticed, as he looked around.

"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?" He asked, as he kicked the ground.

"Do you hear 80's music?" Wendy asked.

"And does the air smell like childlike wonder?" Soos asked.

"Why is everything seem so bright and happy?" I asked.

We all turned around and opened up the opening of the bouncy house. Our eyes widened and we all gasped, "Whoa!"

We all looked around the ginormous funland. Everything you looked at, to a flying shark/human that shot rainbows from its mouth, to a bicep moutain, to a random boy holding up Mabel's letter with every box checked 'Yes. Definitely. Absolutely.' My mouthed dropped to the ground. There was so much childish and happy stuff here. The perfect funland-

For Mabel.

From the distance I heard an anncouer say 'It's fun-o'clock everyone. Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. If you are the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, please come to the ice cream beach. Your unicorn is being towed.'

"What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid." Soos said, spreading his arms out.

A pineapple and hippo ran screaming as two familar colorful boys drive up and almost run them over.

"Welcome to Mabeland." Craz said.

"And this is worse than the apocalypse." Dipper sighed.

"Dude, this place hurts my eyes." Wendy whined, covering her eyes with her arm.

"Oh that's normal. Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see." Xyler said.

"And this place hurts my sweet tooth." I said, playing with my tooth.