Thanksgiving Plans

This is a special one-shot since it's Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

Mabel and I poked our heads from behind a shelf in the gift shop, watching Dipper work at the register.

"Operation get Dipper to do the lamby-lamb dance for Thanksgiving dinner- is a go!" Mabel whispered to me.

"Mabel, do you really think this is a good idea? Or don't you think he's too old to do this?" I asked.

"No ones too old for the lamby-lamb dance!" Mabel whispered.

"How are you going to get him to do it?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not going to get him to do it, you are." She whispered.

"What?! Why me? This was your idea." I whispered.

"He won't do it for me, but he'll do it for his girlfriend." She whispered, saying the word 'girlfriend' in a funny way.

"And?" I asked.

"And, we're both going to ask him right now to do it. If he says no, we'll go to plan B." Mabel whispered.

"What's plan B?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and find out." Mabel said, standing up and pulling me over to Dipper.

We started to walk over to Dipper. Once we got in front of him, Mabel fake coughed to get his attention. He looked at us and gave us a suspicious look to Mabel, who was giving him a fake smile.

"Uh, can I help you two?" He asked.

"Hey bro bro! Can you do the lamby-lamb dance for Thanksgiving dinner this year?!" Mabel said quickly.

Dipper gave her a blank face.

"No way." He said.

"Come on! Please?!" Mabel begged.

"No Mabel, I'm too old for that anyway." Dipper said.

Mabel sighed.

"Time for Plan B." She whispered to me.

She looked back at Dipper.

"Dipper, if you do the lamby-lamb dance, I'll make (Y/n) do it with you." Mabel smiled.
"What?!" I yelled.

Dipper looked back at Mabel.

"I'm listening." He said, a small smirk on his face.

"I already have your lamby-lamb costume picked out, (Y/n)." Mabel said excitedly to me.

"Mabel, we never agreed to this!" I said, "There is no freakin way I'm doing this."

"Come on! Don't you wanna see Dipper do it too?" Mabel asked.

I growled and crossed my arms.

"Fine." I said.

"Yay! I'll go get your outfit so you can practice with Dip!" Mabel yelled, running out of the room.

Dipper chuckled as I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just now you get to suffer like how I always do too." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him with a small smile.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

~•~3rd POV~•~

You walked down the stairs with the lamby outfit Mabel got for you. Everyone was out getting the turkey for dinner expect you and Dipper, who had to practice your little 'performance'. Dipper was waiting for you in the living room, with his adorable lamby outfit on too, a little nervous.

He never really told you about the lamby-lamb dance, only that he did it when he was a kid. He's a little embarrassed, and was sweating a lot. You walked into the living room. Dipper looked at you and his eyes widened.

"I look ridiculous, don't I." You said.
"N-no! I-it's just, um, I-it's suits you, I-I guess." Dipper said, rubbing the back of his neck blushing.

You blushed a little and giggled.

"Thanks Dippy." You said, walking up to him and giving him a small kiss.

He dazed off for a second when you kissed him, but then he snapped back to reality.

"O-K, um, are you ready?" He asked you.
"Yeah." You said.

You both stood in the middle of the room.

"Ok, so first, I'll sing and do the little dance." Dipper said.
"Got it." You said, looking at him.

He took a deep breath and started to sing and do the little dance.

"Well, who wants a lamby lamby lamby

I do I do

So go up and greet your mammy mammy mammy

Hi there hi there

So march march march around the daisy

Don't don't don't

Don't forget about the baby"

You giggled and clapped at the end.

"Adorable." You said.

"Y-your turn." He said.

So you did the same thing as Dipper, but Dipper thought you did it hotter and cuter.

"Well, how'd I do?" You asked.

"Uh, g-great." He said.

Together, you and Dipper both practiced the little dance, him telling you what to do most of the time. But you did end up changing the dance moves a little, and you did decorate yours and Dipper's outfit by writing your names on it and bedazzling it. When everyone got home, you and Dipper waited until everyone has settled down.

"Are you guys performing or what?!" Mabel yelled from the other room.
"Yeah yeah hold your horses." You said, laughing a little.
"But I don't have any horses!" Mabel yelled.

You just rolled your eyes and laughed. You and Dipper were about to step in the room everyone was in.

"You ready Lamb Dip?" You asked.

"Yes, Lamb (Y/nickname)" Dipper said.

"Ok then! Let's do this!" You said, pulling Dipper into the room with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Sorry I posted this so late

I was busy today during Thanksgiving

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

~gianna_northwest