Stuck Together Like Glue

^^^Song: Coming Home/ Skylar Grey

You and Dipper's Age: 32

~•~3rd POV~•~

You were hanging out at the Mystery Shack with your best friend, Mabel Pines. You would have been having a fun time with her, but the only thing that was on your mind was seeing your boyfriend again, Dipper Pines. It's been over a year since you last saw him, since he went to fight in the army. You were going to meet him at the airport tomorrow, and you could think about was seeing him again.

Since you were lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear Mabel calling your name, while waving her hand in your face. She snapped her fingers in front of your face, finally snapping you back to reality.

"What? What happened?!" You asked alertedly.

Mabel chuckled softly at you, shaking her head, "Girl, you've got the Dipper fever. You need to take a chill pill." She said.

"Sorry. I'm totally ruining girl's night for us. I just- miss him so much." You sighed, resting your head in the palm of your hand, feeling tears slightly form in your eyes.

"Hey, don't worry, (Y/N/N). You'll both be in each other's arms tomorrow. I'll even glue you two together, if you'd like." Mabel giggled.

"Could you?" You asked, before both chuckling slightly.

"I think I have enough glue to stick two lovebirds together." Mabel said.

You chuckled softly again, just as you heard the Employees Only door open. You looked up to see Wendy and the Stan twins come into the room.

"What up, dorks?" Wendy asked you and Mabel, before sitting down against the couch with you.

"Hey Wendy." You and Mabel chorused.

There was some silence. But you realized the suspicious looks on everyone's faces, and how they were all-- smiling innocently?

"Uh, why does everyone seem so happy? This seems like a very rare occasion right now." You asked, chuckling nervously, looking at everyone.

"Nothing." Mabel smiled innocently, clearly hiding something from you.

"Mabel, what did you do?" You asked.

Before she could answer, the Employees Only door swung up again, as Soos quickly comes into the room, "Did I miss it yet?!"

"Not yet, Soos." Ford said, looking at Soos.

"Seriously, what the hell is going on?!" You asked to everyone again.

"Nothing." Wendy said, giving you the same look Mabel gave you before.

You gave all of them confused looks, your eyebrow raised. Then, there was a knock on the front door. Everyone's eyes widened and the two girls gasped. Mabel squealed as she quickly pulled out her phone, while Stan quickly walked to the door. Since you were sitting against the couch, you couldn't see who was at the door. You were completely confused out of your mind. You heard the door open with a creaking sound, then low talking. You heard footsteps start to come towards the living room, but stopped before approaching the entrance of the room.

"Hello?"

His voice. You froze, your eyes widening as your heart started to beat out of your chest. No, it couldn't be him, no way. He was supposed to meet you tomorrow. You slowly stood up, but you stayed right next to the couch.

Dipper walks into the room, still wearing his uniform, smiling at you. You gasped, tears flooding down your face.

"(Y/n)." He said, smiling more, making your heart melt by just saying your name again.

Then, you screamed, "DIPPER!!" You yelled, running towards him. You jumped onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist, making him almost fall over, giving him a tight hug. He immediately hugged you back tightly, stroking the back of your head. Everyone was cheering in the room, but of course, Mabel had gotten your reaction on video.

You sobbed loudly into his shoulder, still hugging him tightly. You both slightly swayed while hugging, while you were just a mess. You finally put your legs on the ground, but you didn't break the hug. Dipper broke the hug — forcefully making you let go of him — and smashed his lips on yours, you immediately kissing him back, placing your hands on each other's cheeks.

Everyone was still cheering for the two of you. You swore you heard Soos crying. Or maybe it was Stanley? You didn't care at the moment, because all you cared about was Dipper. He softly pulled away from the kiss, before you tightly hugged him again, still crying tears of joy.

"I missed you so much. I love you, Dipper." You whispered into the hug.

"Ditto." Dipper whispered back to you, slightly tightening the hug.

Still recording the moment, Mabel walked slowly closer to the two of you, smiling more each step of the way.

"So, (Y/n), should I get out the glue now~?"

____________________

I thought this was a really cute idea

Also, in my recent A/n chapter, I posted about what happened to me early today

To all of the people who have commented down on that chapter, thank you so much

I would have thanked you guys by replying back, but I got so much comments that I couldn't say thank you to all of you

So I'm saying thank you here, so you'll be able to see this

And if you're wondering, I'm doing much better then before

I'm starting to get over him little by little, but it still slightly hurts me

Also, I just wanna say that I just recently rEACHED 2K FUCKING FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM

OMFG

Again, thank you guys so much for being there for me during my dark times

Love you all❤️

~gianna_northwest