Acting and Playing

This is related to the book I am reading in school as an assignment. Who knew that it was some what romantic right?!

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

"Hey Dip!" I yelled, running after the awkward teenage boy.

He turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey (Y/n)! I heard you got the lead role of the play we're doing." He said.

"And I heard that you got the lead role too." I smiled.

"Yeah, looks like we'll be working together." He said.

"Hey, do you mind if I come over to your place tonight? So we could maybe practice? And then maybe I could crash for the night too?" I asked.

"Uh, sure. Do you have your costume?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah, it's at my place, do you have yours?" I asked.

"At my house." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Ok, so I'll meet you at the Mystery Shack then?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan." He said.

"See ya later, Dip." I said, starting to walk off.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

~•~Still Your POV~•~

As I was about to leave my house, I got a phone call. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Yellow?" I asked, mimicking someone I knew. (*Cough* Dortio Face *Cough*)

"Hey, it's Dipper." Dipper said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm waiting outside of your house for you." He said.

"Why? I told you that I was going to meet you at the Shack." I giggled.

"Am I not allowed to walk my best friend to my house?" Dipper asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, I'll met you outside in like one sec." I said.

"Ok, bye." He said.

"Bye~" I hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket, grabbed my bag that had my costume and sleepover stuff in it, and headed out. Dipper was waiting for me on the sidewalk.

~•~Dipper POV~•~

I saw (Y/n) walking towards me. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked.

"Yup!" (Y/n) said.

As we started to walk for a little bit, we saw a dog in their owners backyard. As we started to walk past it, it ran up to the fence and barked at us viciously. I yelled a little bit and (Y/n) just laughed at me.

"Are you seriously scared of that rat dog?" She asked, still laughing.

The dog was still growling at us angrily.