Mother and Father

Whoop whoop! Special one-shot since it's my 50th!

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~Your POV~•~

I ran up the small sand hill to the little home I live in. I ran up the steps and knocked on the door. A boy opened it and smiled at me. He had curly black hair, a red shirt with a yellow star on it, blue pants, and sandals.

Steven Universe,

My younger brother.

My mother, Rose, actually found me when I was a baby gem in the Kindergarten and took me in as her child. So, yes, I did get to meet my mother. She was amazing. I still feel terrible for Steven that he never met her, since she had to give up her physical form for him. And that was really hard for me since I was only like three. Imagine, waking up the next morning and your mother is nowhere to be seen and this baby boy appears out of nowhere?

"(Y/n)! Where've ya been!?" Steven asked, stopping my train of thought.

"I was exploring." I said, stepping inside the house.

"Oh, okay. Garnet, Pearl, and Amyethst said they needed to go somewhere. So I guess that means your in charge." Steven said, hoping on the couch.

"Did they say where they were going?" I asked, sitting down on a stool by the small counter.

"Somewhere called, 'Gravity Falls'?" Steven said.

"Hm... Did they take the warp pad?" I asked.

"Umhmm." Steven nodded, rocking back and forth on the couch.

A small smirk grew on my face.

"I say we should go and pay a little visit to this 'Gravity Falls' place." I said, hoping off the stool and walking over to the warp pad.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea." Steven said, hoping off the couch over to me.

"Ah come on! It'll be fun!" I said, jumping on the warp pad.

"What if something happens to us?" Steven asked.

"First of all, we're gems. You've got your pink bubble and shield, and I've got my (F/c) flaming sword. Second, if something does happen to us, won't Garnet, Pearl, and Amyethst be in the same world as us?" I said.

"Um, ok, I guess." Steven said, stepping on the warp pad next to me.

I smiled at him as I warped us. We ended up in the middle of a forest. I stepped off the warp pad and started to walk. I heard Steven walk after me. Once he got next to me, he grabbed onto my shirt sleeve. I chuckled a bit.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"No, I-I'm just a little nervous." He said.

After walking for a little, I heard two kids yell. I darted my head around the forest and so did Steven.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"It sounded like a boy and a girl yelling." Steven said.

"Well come on! They could be in trouble!" I said, starting to run towards the yelling and now the sounds of a familiar monster.