Choose Who Pt 2

Alright so I already was going to give more then just one ending. What? You thought I was that evil?😂 Enjoy!

^^Song: Control/ Halsey

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

CHOOSING MABEL:

Dipper had told you to meet him at the park. He was nervous out of his mind, but he was also angry and upset.

He's angry because Mabel was making him choose between two people he loves.

He's upset because- he might lose you forever.

When he saw you standing near a park bench, looking around, he could feel tears form in his eyes.

This could be the last time he'll ever see you.

When you noticed he was walking over to you, you turned your head to face him and smiled.

"Hey Dippy!" You said, kissing his cheek, "What did ya want me to come to the park?"

He didn't answer. He put his head down so you couldn't see the tears that started to flood from his eyes. He covered his face with his hands and lightly sobbed.

You were confused to what was happening, but you were there to comfort him.

"Dipper? Are you alright?" You asked.

Dipper finally looked up at you, wiping his eyes.

"What I-I'm about to tell you, could change e-everything. B-But I need to do o-one more thing before I-I say it." Dipper said.

"What is it?" You asked.

Quickly, he held the back of your head and smashed your lips on his, giving you a passionate kiss. It was a salty kiss from his tears, but it was going to have to last.

You two kissed for a good minute, until Dipper slowly pulled back from you.

"(Y/n), we... We need to-" Words refused to leave his mouth.

"We need to what?" You asked.

"W-we... Weneedtobreakup." Dipper said quickly, shutting his eyes.

You heard it though. Your eyes widened slightly, as you took a step away from him.

"So, it was true?" You asked, heartbroken, "You don't love me anymore? Were you cheating on me too?! Was that a lie too?!"

"(Y/n)-" he tried to reach out to you, but you jerked your hand away.

"No! Don't touch me!" You snapped.

Tears went down both of your faces.

"Mabel was right. You don't love me-"

"I'm madly in love with you, (Y/n)!" Dipper shouted, making you shut up.

There was silence.