Evil Plans

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

"Let's go (Y/n)!" Gideon yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of his house.

"Remind me why you're dragging me out of your house again?" I asked.

"Y'all gonna help me with my plan, my plan to get my sweet Mabel-pie and the journals!" Gideon yelled.

"Why should I be helping you do your crazy chez?" I asked.

Gideon stopped pulling me and faced me.

"Because, y'all part of the Gleeful family, and the Gleeful family stick together." He said, saying the last part evilly.

Mom sent me to stay with my cousin for the summer to spend 'quality time'. Gideon has been driving me crazy about this Mabel girl. All he talks about is her and 'venges'.

"So what's the plan?" I asked, as Gideon started to drag me along again.

"Y'all gonna make Mabel's idiot brother fall for ya, ya know, distract him. Then I'll take this chance and get my sweet Mabel and those journals he's hidin'!" Gideon yelled, laughing evilly in the end.

"Is that the reason why you told me to dress nice today?" I asked.

Well, to me it was nice. I usually just wear a shirt with sweat pants all day. Now I'm wearing a nice (F/c) blouse with white shorts and converses. Gideon usually does ask me to help out with his show, so I have to wear nice clothing and makeup too. But he didn't answer my question. I've never actually met Mabel's brother before or seen what he looks like. I've never met Mabel either, but I know what she looks like since Gideon's got pictures of her all over his room. Not freaky at all.

We were right in front of the Mystery Shack. Gideon pulled me over to a window and we both looked through it. The girl Mabel was leaning against the counter on the floor, playing with a pig. She seems like my type of friend. Then there was a boy sitting behind the counter. He was resting his head on his hand, looking dazed off. That must be her brother since they look a like.

"Alright, you're gonna get in there and be friend my Mabel and 'flirt' with her brother." Gideon said.

"Eh, at least her brother is cute." I shrugged.

Gideon hit my arm.

"No he is not!" He said.

"Ow." I said sarcastically, rubbing my arm.

"Just get in there!" He said, pushing me towards the door.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled to myself, walking up to the door.

I opened it and heard a small bell jingle. Mabel and her brother looked up at me. Mabel grew a big smile on her face as her brother just stared at me.

"Hi!" Mabel yelled.

"Uh, hello." I said, stepping inside the shack and closing the door.

"Are you here to get something?" Mabel asked, standing up, still a big smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah. I was walking past this place and thought I could stop by." I lied, "But it might be funnier to talk to you guys."

"Great! My names-"

"I know who you are, Mabel" I said, interrupting her.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"How do you know who I am? I've never met you before?" She asked.