Missing Pt 4

(You chose-  VIDEO 4 ; PACIFICA)

"Tape 4." The agent gave a stern nod to those words, picking up the tape that had the number 4 labeled on it. He walks back over to the TV, slipping the tape into the slit. He presses a button, and the static returns to the screen once again.

////

The camera swivels a bit, before Pacifica's face comes into view. It's pitch dark around her, possibly walking through the woods. She has a panicked look across her face, as she stares at the camera lens.

PACIFICA: "Just so to whoever is watching this... I never wanted to do this in the first place. And if I make out all of this alive-."

She pauses as she scans around the area. She looks at the camera again.

PACIFICA: "-I'm suing the hell out of the Pines family."

(Y/N): "Pacific, now is definitely not the time to be saying that!"

(Y/n)'s worried tone caused Pacifica to look over at her, turning her camera onto her. A panicked look was also settled on (Y/n)'s face. She was breathing heavily and loudly, and Bill was standing next to her, a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. They still were outside in the backyard of the house the party was at. Mabel, Dipper, and Gideon weren't in sight.

BILL: "(Y/n), please breath. You need to pull yourself together-"

(Y/N): "Don't be stupid, Bill! How can I?! Mabel's gone, Gideon's gone, Dipper's gone, and we have no idea where the hell they went-!"

Bill's soft and calm expression quickly changed to anger in a matter of seconds from (Y/n)'s tone of voice at him.

BILL: "Freaking out more will only make things worse! We can't do anything if you're in this state! So shut up and let's go find them!"

Bill's loud and stern voice caused (Y/n) to stop freaking out. Her figure was now visibly shaking, a few tears escaping her eyes. She looked as if she was about to interject on what he said, but she stopped herself, her mouth opening and then closing soon after. Instead, she wiped her tears away quickly, still visibly shaking.

(Y/N): "...Okay, you're right. I'm sorry."

(Y/n)'s tone was emotionless.

BILL: "Hey, I didn't mean-"

Bill couldn't finish his sentence, due to the fact that (Y/n) had started to walk off into the forest, turning on her camera.

(Y/N): "Doesn't matter. Let's just go find them and get the hell out of here."

The camera is still facing (Y/n) as she's walking off, but soon the view switches onto Bill. He had a look of regret on his face, as he watched her start to disappear.

PACIFICA: "Nice job. You upset her."

BILL: "Hey don't blame me! Unlike you I was trying to comfort her before. It's not my fault that I have a short temper!"

PACIFICA: "Right. Blame your parents for making you than while you're at it."

Pacifica starts to walk off after (Y/n). The sound of loud footsteps behind the camera signifies that Bill was quickly catching up to her. (Y/n) was only just bearable in the camera lens as the two quickly tried to catch up with her.