Missing - Conclusion

so uh i've been going on a twenty-øne pilots binge since i just recently saw them on their bandito tour sooo,,,;;
song: neon gravestones // twenty-øne pilots

oh ! before i forget ! don't forget to check out book 2 of this one-shot book ! the max for books on wattpad is 200 chapters so i'm moving over to the second book soon :)

there is going to be a two part ending. it'll be your choice if you want to end up with dipper or bill in the end of this series. enjoy !!

[NOT EDITED]

3rd pov–

It had taken a total two hours before the FBI were able to find the five that had escaped that night. They had apparently stayed in a motel with the money Pacifica seemed to have on her —of course— as soon as they escaped the woods. They didn't have enough money to treat Dipper's broken arm at a hospital right away, so they had to work with the best they had with the motel first AID kit and their common knowledge.

Once the FBI had breached the motel and taken the five with them, [Name] was immediately instructing the men on where the abandoned shack in the woods was in order to find Bill and the rest of the kidnapped people and to take Dipper to a hospital. At first [Name] also wanted to join the FBI agents to the shack so she could see Bill herself and the men refused. But somehow she had convinced them to let her come along, since she was one of the only ones that did know where the abandoned shack was.

By the time [Name] the FBI agents to the abandoned shack, there was no sign of the mysterious figure, but the victims were all still in the body bags in the single room the other five were in. Bill didn't seem to be anywhere inside the abandoned shack, so the agents started to circle the area for the possibility of him being near the facility. [Name] ends up being the one to find him laying unconscious up against a tree a few yards from the shack.

"BILL—!!" she screeched as she sprints over to his side.

The only logical thing to why he was out here was if he had tried to escape the shack. Once Bill was found he was immediately sent over to a hospital as well. All six of their families had been called to come down to the hospital to see their children.

The Stan twins were obviously the first to get to the hospital before any of the other families were. The five of them were all sitting in the waiting room nervously. Dipper's broken arm had already been treated with cast as he was sat next to Mabel in the black leather seats. Mabel was resting her head on her twin brother's shoulder, some silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

The other three were sitting in the chairs across from the Mystery Twins. Pacifica was sitting in between Gideon —who was fast asleep leaning on her arm— and [Name], who she was currently comforting since [Name] was the most worried about Bill. Even if he was the one that put them in the place they were before, he was also the one that saved them and all the other victims. How could she not be worried for him?

As soon as the Stans saw their great niece and nephew, they couldn't help but break down in tears, happy tears. They were alive.

"Kids..!" Stan's voice almost came out weak when he had called out to them.

Dipper and Mabel's attention immediately snapped over to their Great Uncles. Tears started to form in their eyes and they didn't even bother to stop them from flooding down their own flushed cheeks. Their lips began to quiver and without a second thought, they sprung out of their seats and ran like their life depended on it into the arms of their Great Uncles. Loud sobs emitted from the younger Pines twins as they group hugged Stan and Ford.