War For Love

This one-shot is based off the episode "The Golf War." You'll basically be Pacifca and there won't be Little Puttchins, sorry. Enjoy!

~•~Dipper POV~•~

I was sitting in front of the TV, eating some cereal. Stan walks in the room with a pan in his hand.

"Who wants Stan-cakes?! They're like pancakes but they probably have some of my hair in them." Stan said.

"Pass." I said.

The door swung open and Mabel bursted in with a newspaper in her hand.

"It's here!" She yelled, "Ahhh!"

She ran into the room, bumping into Stan and making the pancake fly in the air and land on his shirt.

"It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here, it's here! I've been waiting all morning and it's finally here!" She yelled right in my face, "The Gravity Falls gossiper said my article about summer fashion tips for squirrels. My picture is going to be in the newspaper! Check it!"

Mabel showed me and Grunkle Stan the newspaper.

"(Y/n) (L/n) declares V-necks the look of the season. What am I lookin' at here?" Stan asked.

"Whoa whoa what?!" Mabel yelled, looking at the newspaper.

There was a picture of (Y/n) on it, posing and wearing a V-neck.

"Looks like someone bought there way to the front page." I mumbled.

There's two reasons why I don't like (Y/n). First of all, she always has to make Mabel feel bad and tease her. Second, she's always flirting with me. I don't mind that she likes me, but she's just another link in the world's worst chain, and she makes fun of my sister. If she thinks I'll ever like her, she's dead wrong.

I will never, ever, EVER- like (Y/n) (L/n), even if she was the last girl on the planet.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mabel, Soos, Stan, and I all decided to go to a mini golf course to get Mabel's mind off of the newspaper. And let me just say, she is creaming us. She's always had a talent for golf, every since we were little kids. She was about to beat her all time score. She hit the ball and we all waited. But, it wasn't a hole-in-one.

"Aw nuts!" Mabel yelled, throwing her golf club to the ground.

"Aw, don't worry about it, kid," Stan said, "The things random."

"Yeah, besides the permutius triangle, how mini golf works is a worlds greatest mystery." Soos said.

"As far as I'm considered, you're still better then anyone at Gravity-"

Stan was interrupted by someone getting a hole-in-one. We all turned around and saw the one and only- (Y/n).

"Aw, would you look at that. I didn't know it was hobos golf free day." (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n)." Mabel mumbled angrily.

"Well, if it isn't the Pines family. Fat, old, braces,-" She paused looking at me, smirking, "And cutey."

"Soos, would it be wrong to punch a child?" Stan asked.

"I've got this. Hey (Y/n)? How's that whole your-family-is-a-frauds thing going on for ya?" I asked.

"Great actually. Thanks for asking, Dippy. That's the thing about money, it makes problems go away." She smirked.

"Well it can't buy you skill. You walked into a game of a mini golf champion." Mabel bregged.