Dangerous Pt 3 (FINALE PT)

^^^I used to be obsessed with this pic😂

You and Dipper's Age: 17

:::::ONE WEEK LATER:::::

~•~Your POV~•~

After what happened in the diner, Dipper has become super clingy. I still get calls and texts from Mitch, I ignore most of them. Dipper has been staying by my side ever since I told him the story of what happened. But, it did feel good to talk to someone about how I feel. I really just hope that things don't get worse...

At the moment, I was at my house with Mabel. I was able to convince Dipper to let Mabel and I to have a girl hangout. We were just watching a movie in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"I swear to fucking God if Dipper didn't listen to me and didn't stay home." I mumbled, getting up from the floor and walking to the door.

I slowly got to the door and opened it. My eyes widened and my mouth shaped an 'o' and my heart dropped.

"Babe!"

I was pulled into a tight hug, me gasping from the impact. He was very muscular for a seventeen year old. He hasn't changed one bit though. I heard Mabel stand up from the ground. I told her about Mitch too. With all my force, I pushed him away from me. I still stared at him with shock. What the fuck was he doing here?!

"M-Mitch?" I said, my voice a little shaky.

"It's me, kitten. I'm back." He smiled.

I looked at Mabel for help. She gave me a quick nod, understanding my look, and walked up to Mitch.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go. You are not wanted here. Besides, she has a boyfriend." Mabel flatly said.

I gave her a look at her last comment. Why did she have to tell him that?! Mitch is the jealous type. Like- super jealous. His smile was wiped off his face, turning to a blank one.

"I'm sure I am wanted here." He said firmly.

Mabel pushed him back and attempted to close the door, but he put his foot in the way. This pissed off Mabel. Using her super strength, she kicked his foot out of the way and slammed the door shut, locking it. She was breathing quickly, staring at the door, but she finally turned around and looked at me with sad eyes. I literally felt like I was going to cry.

He can't be back, he just can't.

"(Y/n)." Mabel said.

I sighed sadly. She pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"He's come back to claim me his, again." I mumbled.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

After that incident a few hours ago, I called Dipper over, just in case. I didn't tell him what happened. I just asked him he to come over. A minute after the call, he was here, since he has super speed. I told Mabel not to tell him. I can't tell him that my ex is back.

While we were hanging out, the doorbell rang again. This time, Mabel went to get it. A minute later, she came back with a bouquet of (F/flowers). She looked down at the flowers, at me, at Dipper, then back at the flowers. She held them out to me.

"They're for you." She said, holding the bouquet out to me.

Slowly with shaky hands, I grabbed the bouquet. There was a note on it. I picked up the note and read it.