Finding My Lamby

This is a special one-shot since it's Easter. I'm sorry it's late, but enjoy anyways😂

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~Your POV~•~

"Dipper?! Where are you?!" I yelled.

Since it was Easter, I was trying to convince Dipper to wear his lamb costume while we searched for our Easter eggs.

"Dipper?! You better not be hiding from me!!" I yelled, as I got into his room.

I scanned the room, but I didn't see him. When I was about to leave, I heard someone sneeze in the closet.

Like a kitten.

It was Dipper alright.

I marched over to the closet door and swung it open. He was in there, rubbing his nose.

"Found you, kitten~" I smirked.

"Stupid dust." He mumbled.

I pulled him out of the closet.

"Come on, Dipper. Wearing that costume isn't all that bad!" I said sweetly.

"Yes, it is! I don't need my girlfriend to see me in that- adorable living nightmare!" Dipper procrastinated.

"Awe, but you're already a living nightmare to me." I chuckled.

He gave me a small glare, "I sure feel loved, (Y/n). I'm still not putting it on."

I squinted my eyes at him, getting closer to his face, making his eyes widen, "Oh really?"

He blinked at me a couple of times for responding, "Y-yeah."

I got a little closer to his face, tilting my head slightly. His face was so red right now, I'm surprised he didn't get a nose bleed yet. I leaned towards his ear.

"Well then, do you know what boys get when they don't listen~?" I whispered in his ear, tracing my fingers up his chest, feeling him shiver from my touch.

He gulped, "W-what?"

"He doesn't get to play with his girlfriend." I whispered, before stepping away from him.

He still had a love-struck look on his face, but when he processed what I said, he gave me a frown, still having a red face. I smiled innocently at him, leaving the room.

"(Y/n)!" I heard him whine, "You can't just seduce me like that!!" 

"Oh, but I just did!" I yell back to him.

"(YYYYYY/nnnnnn)!!" He whined again.

"Put on the costume and I might change my mind about letting you play with me!" I yelled back at him.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

"Hey (Y/n), where's Dipper?" Mabel asked.

Her, Grenda, Candy, and I were outside, about to go search for the eggs we asked Soos to hide for us. I scanned the area for him, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Um, I don't know, Mabes." I said.

"I'm right here." I heard his voice say from the shack.

When I turned around to face him, and I had to hold back my laughter. There he was, dressed up in his lamb costume. The girls snickered at him from behind me. Dipper walked up to me, glaring at me while I just smiled at him.

"Thank you for listening to me, Dippy." I said, patting his head.

"You're an asshole." He mumbled.

I fake gasped, "Well-" I crossed my arms, "-With that attitude I will most definitely not be playing with you later."

His eyes widened and his face went red as the girls laughed more. I walked away from him, leaving him still processing what I said.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

Finally we were done to finding the last egg. Dipper and I teamed up while the three girls were a team.

I was searching through the bushes, when I finally found it. But it wasn't like the other eggs. This one was plastic, the one where you can put stuff inside it. I picked it up and looked at it. The egg had (F/c) designs on it. I opened up the plastic egg and gasped.

There, inside the egg, was a gold necklace. I pulled it out of the egg to get a better look at it. It had a heart on it, with the initials '(Y/initials) x DP forever'.

"You like it?" Someone asked from behind me.

I turned around. Dipper was giving me a shyly  smile, his hands behind his back.

"Like it?! I love it! Did you get me this?!" I asked.

"Yeah. It's your Easter present." Dipper smiled.

"It's beautiful!" I chirped happily.

"Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"Yeah."

I pulled my hair to the side (sorry if you have short) and he wrapped the necklace around my neck, clipping it together. When I turned around to face him, I grabbed his chin and smashed his lips on mine. When I pulled back, he had a huge goofy grin on his face.

"I've been waiting the whole day for you to kiss me." He chuckled, making me chuckle too.

I hugged him, as he hugged me back.

"Happy Easter, Dipper."

"Happy Easter, (Y/n)~"
__________________

Again, sorry that it's late (by only a day)

And sorry if this sounds a little like the Thanksgiving one-shot.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do for Easter as well😂

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this!

~gianna_northwest