Human Puppets

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

I walked up to the attic of the Shack. I had my hands in my pockets. When I reached the top of the steps, I turned my head to the right. Dipper was sitting by the window, trying to get the password for the laptop, again.

"Ugh! Wrong. Wrong. Wrong!" He said, face palming himself.

"Hey Dipper." I said, walking over to him.

He jumped a little and looked at me.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). I thought you were helping Mabel with her stupid sock puppet show?" He asked.

"I was. But then I saw you storm off looking angry." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Yeah well, she promised me that she would help me with the password to the laptop. Now she's too busy trying to impress another guy,
again." Dipper sighed.

"Well-"

"(Y/n)! Where'd ya go?! We need your help!" Mabel yelled, interrupting me.

I sighed.

"I have to go. But don't be angry at Mabel, ok?" I asked.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, a faint blush appeared in his cheeks. But he nodded. I patted his shoulder and left to go help Mabel.

~•~Dipper POV~•~

I watched (Y/n) go back downstairs.

"What could you possibly need help with now Mabel?!" (Y/n) yelled, laughing a little.

I laughed to myself. (Y/n) is so funny. She always makes me laugh when I'm upset. What would I ever do without her? I looked back at the laptop and sighed. I typed in another password. It made a beeping noise again and I groaned.

"Too many failed entries. Initiate data erase in; five minutes." The laptop said.

"No. No. No! I'm going to lose everything?! And I only have one try?!" I yelled.

Everything turned black and white around me. Bill appeared.

"Well. Well. Well! Someone's looking desperate!" He said.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone!" I said.

"I can help you kid! You just gotta hear out my demands!" Bill said, making a cane appear out of nowhere.

"What crazy thing do you want anyway? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with- baby heads or something?" I asked.

"Yesh kid relax! All I want is a puppet!" Bill said.

"A puppet? What are you playing at?" I asked.

"Everyone loves puppets! And it looks to me that you've got a surplus!" Bill said.

"I-I don't know man. Mabel worked really hard on these." I said.

"Seems to me that one little puppet is a small price to pay for all the secrets of the universe!" Bill said.

Bill floated over to me.

"Besides, what's your sister done for you lately. How many times have you sacrificed for her, huh? And when did she ever return the favor?" Bill asked.

I went quiet. I looked out the window and saw Mabel, (Y/n), Grenda, and Candy making puppets. I glanced over at the laptop. Thirty seconds left.

"Tick tock kid!" Bill said.