Talking To The Moon

This one-shot goes out to faller4ever! Sorry I haven't been doing some of your requests!😬

Mabel and Dipper's Age: 14

~•~Mabel Wood POV~•~

I was in Mabel's room. We're both getting ready for the party tonight. Mabel had asked Stan if they can do a Party King and queen for his party. It took a long time for Mabel to beg for this, but Stan finally gave in. We were helping each other with our dresses. I had on a short, blue dress to match my blue glasses. Mabel add small braids to my short, dark blonde hair. Yeah, I was in a dress, but was wearing converses. Mabel was wearing a dress similar to mine, but pink. She wore pink heels and her hair was done.

"You look great Mabel." I said.
"So do you, Mabel." She laughed.

We laughed.

"Are you ready to go to the party?" Mabel asked.
"Yup." I said.

Mabel linked arms with me.

"Everyone betta watch out! The Mabster's are comin!" She yelled.

The Mabster's is our nickname, since we're both named Mabel. I laughed and we went downstairs. We stepped into the party room. The party had already started. We walked on to the dance floor and started to dance. From the corner of my eye, I saw Dipper sitting on the couch, drinking punch.

"Brb, Mabes." I said, dancing my way to Dipper.

Once I reached the couch, I sat on the ledge. Dipper didn't notice that I was sitting next to him.

"Hey Dip." I said.

He gasped as he looked at me, but then laughed a little.

"Jeez, you gave me a heart attack." He said, placing his hand on his chest.

I laughed.

"Why are you sitting on the couch by yourself like a loner?" I asked, laughing at the end.

He rolled his eyes.

"I don't know." He said.

He was wearing a white dress shirt, black pants, and black shoes. His hair was still it's messy self though.

"Why don't you come and dance with the Mabster's?" I asked, hoping off the couch.
"I don't know-"
"Come on! It's better then sitting by yourself." I said, interrupting him.

He sighed.

"Fine." He smiled.

I smiled and pulled him off the couch. I dragged him into the dance floor where Mabel was still dancing. Together, we all danced. Time to time I would catch Dipper staring at me or shooting a glance at me while we danced.  After awhile, the music started to die down. Soos started to speak in the mic.

"Ok dudes, it's time to announce the party King and Queen." Soos said.

Everyone cheered.

"Ok ok, the party King is- Dipper Pines!" Soos yelled, raising up the king crown.

Everyone cheered.

"Nice job!" I said.

He smiled and walked up the stage. Soos placed the crown on his head and gave him a thumbs up. Soos picked up next a tiara.

"Now dudes, the party queen is- Mabel Wood!" Soos yelled.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. Mabel jumped up and done with excitement as she pushed me forward. I awkwardly walked up the stage. Soos placed the tiara on my head and everyone cheered again.