Touch

Song: Blue // Troye Sivan (ft Alex Hope)

This one-shot was inspired by the following: the song up above^^, a couple of Webtoon stories, and edit of Seán and Signe that I saw on Insta. Enjoy! (Ps if you wanna see what edit I saw just comment here and I'll give you the link lovies💕)

XXX

You and Dipper's Age: Late 20s

Your POV

There's a world out there that... most people don't necessarily know about.

It's not like any other place you've probably seen. Well, most people haven't seen. And this world revolves around... destiny. Destiny is what controls us here. You see, our world is very... how shall I put it? Gloomy? Dark? Depressing?

Colorless?

Yes, a matter-of-fact, our world is colorless. You're born seeing the only colors that everyone knows. Black and White.

It does seem sad, yes, but never doesn't exist. Impossible isn't possible. There's always another way.

And this other way involves one, simple touch.

It may sound strange —or even dirty— but just one touch could possibly change your entire existence forever.

How does one do this, you ask? It all begins with two certain people. That one special someone and... well, you. Yourself.

It doesn't matter how old you are. You could be just a child or teenager. You could be in your late adulthood... even as an elderly. And... it doesn't matter what gender you are either.

Just one simple touch from that one special person that you'll meet one day will do, while destiny controls how you two meet. It could be situations on purpose, coincidentally, or even on accident. It amazes me how it works, really.

And this rule can't be gone around. No, your friends that you love in a friendly way doesn't count as the touch. And no, your family doesn't count either. And... no, your crush isn't either. Believe me, I've tried. But, there was... one way that did surprisingly work.

It's a rare thing for children and teenagers to find that one special person. But, there was always those few kids. Those... poor, kids. Yeah, they did meet their "special someone", but this was more of a... forced relationship.

Rich families want there future families to be rich as well. So, they force their children to be with each other, either forcing them to love each other or marry them at a young age. Something I would like to call, "Fooling Destiny". After awhile of being "in love", destiny would put the two "lovers" together.

Yeah, the two get to see color for the first time, but... they'd have to keep it by being with someone they don't... really love. Is that worth it?

And these children or teenagers are always acting... spoiled. They'll rub it in your face that you're still colorblind.

I've tried going out on dates, sneaking my hand on top of theirs or intertwining fingers with them. But it's always been the same result... each time.