The End Pt 2

*WARNING: UNEDITED!*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

My eyes shot open as I sat up, gasping.

"Mabel!" I yelled.

I still panted quickly. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and looked around. Why was I laying on the ground? I saw Dipper and Ford looking down at me, concern looks on their faces.

"D-dipper? F-ford? Wha-what happened?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"We don't know! We saw you running towards us and Bill knocked you out! We didn't know if you got hurt or-or-" Dipper said.

"(Y/n), tells us what exactly happened." Ford said.

I sighed.

"Bill got the rift." I said.

Their eyes both widened. I was going to continue, but we interrupted by a stampede of Gnomes, Minotaurs, and other animals ran past us. Something bumped into Dipper and he fell down on top of me. Our faces both went red. One of the gnomes said something, but my mind focused on Dipper at the moment. When the stampede disappeared, Ford helped Dipper up, then me.

"We should really head inside." Ford said, pointing at something behind us.

Dipper and I turned around to see a multiple color wave head start towards us. You don't have to tell me twice! We all all ran towards the Shack. I could hear a gnome yell,

"Weirdness wave!"

We got in the Shack just in time. I watched through the window as the wave went over the Shack. I saw Stan's car roar to life with a mouth and ride off somewhere. Well, there goes our transportation.

"(Y/n), what do you mean Bill has the rift?!" Dipper asked.

I sighed.

"Mabel accidentally took your bag instead of hers. She had the rift in her bag. She came across Bill who possessed Blendin Blandin and tricked her to giving him the rift. I tried to stop her and convince her to give it to me, but she was too heartbroken." I said, looking directly at Dipper.

He had sadness on his face, but then his face went pale.

"Where's Mabel?" He asked.

I didn't answer right away. I looked out the window again, then back at the two concerned nerds.

"I don't know how it exactly happened, but, Bill knocked her out. I came to you guys to get help, but I think Bill knocked me out too." I said.

"Why didn't you pick her up?" Dipper asked.

"Dipper, I ain't that strong." I said.

Dipper was quiet after. He put his hand against his forehead and paced back and forth around the gift shop.

"Well we've gotta stop Bill." Dipper said, stoping his pacing.

"Alright. I have a special weapon that can stop Bill. Let me just quickly get it in my lab." Ford said, walking towards the vending machine.

"I'm coming too." I said.

"No, you're not." Dipper said firmly.

"Why not?!" I pouted.

"You could get hurt. I don't know what I would do with myself if I lost you or if you got hurt." Dipper mumbled.

"Come on, Dipper. I've been on monster hunts with you all the time." I complained.