Birthday Twins

^^holy shit imagine if Dipper and Mabel looked like this now i'M

wHoops special one-shot since it's our favorite twins birthday today!! (Ipromisei'llworkonyourguysrequestsijusthaven'tgottentothemyetlovemeplz) Anyways enjoy!

XXX

You and Dipper's Age: 18

3rd POV

"Grunkle Stan, why should we even trust you?" Dipper questioned, as Stan was leading him and Mabel down their stairs. "Because! I'm your great uncle and you love me!" He said. "Last time you took us somewhere that was our 'surprise' you nearly almost crashed the car, but I'm not exactly sure what you hit since Mabel and I were blindfolded." "It's basically the same thing now since he's got his hands over our eyes." Mabel pointed out.

Yes, she was right. Stan was covering the twins' eyes with one hand each. He was slowly leading them down the stairs of the Shack to prevent them from one, tripping down the stairs from not being able to see and two, if one of them fell there won't be much damage... for Stan to spend money to fix whatever could have broken.

"Ah come on, kids! I promise this surprise is gonna be good!" Stan chuckled. They finally made it safely down the stairs, Dipper letting out a sigh of relief. Stan led the two over towards the back door. "I'm sure it's going to be... good, Stan. But sometimes your supposed surprises you think are great other people think they're... not so great." "Give him a break, Dipper. He's trying to do something nice for us." Mabel said, "I think." "Thank you, Mabel." Stan said. "I'm only defending you so I get the better half of the surprise." Mabel said, smiling innocently, even if Stan's hand was still covering her eyes.

Dipper rolled his eyes... even if his were still covered by Stan's hand as well. Stan pushed open the door they had reached with his foot, leading the two outside, "Watch your step. We're going down some more stairs." "Oh god." Dipper said. Slowly and steadily, Stan led them down the small amount of stairs, "Are we there yet, Grunkle Stan?" Mabel whined. "Almost, pumpkin." Stan said, "You like strawberry, right?"

"Heck yeah I do!" Mabel said, nodding vigorously. Dipper chuckled softly at her outburst. "Okay, on the count of three, I'm going to remove my hands, alright?" Stan said. Mabel nodded her head frantically once again, while Dipper gave a stiff nod. "Ready? One... Two... Three!" Stan removed his hands from the twins eyes, making them blink vigorously from the bright light.

"SURPRISE!!"

Mabel gasped, a huge goofy smile spreading across her face. Dipper just widened his eyes slightly, an astonished look on his face. There, standing in front of them, all their friends and family. Blue and pink decorations were scattered along the side of the Shack, the short patched grass —it was really just confetti sprinkled on the lawn since Candy and Grenda couldn't help themselves with playing with the party-poppers—, and even the trees had some decorations. A large table was set up with a blue and pink cloth with drinks and snacks scattered on it.

"What? A surprise party? For us?!" Mabel asked happily. "Of course, dudes. This is your 18th birthday. You guys are officially adults!" Wendy walked over to the two, both her hands raising up to mess up their hair, "But you aren't legal age to drink yet... unlike me." She said, throwing a playful wink. "If they have Stan as their great uncle he's probably going to sneak those kinds of nasty drinks to them." Pacifica spoke up. "What?!" Stan exclaimed, "I can't believe you would excuse me of that." Ford was chuckling softly to himself. Stan looked over at him, "Who are you laughing at, point-dexter?" "She's not wrong."

Stan crossed his arms over his chest, silent for a brief moment, "Even if I were to sneak them alcohol I would give it to Dipper first." "What?!" Mabel proclaimed. Dipper smirked to himself, "Why does he get to have it first?!" "Because you don't need any other substance that'll make you go crazy. Plus I know he'll drink responsibly." Dipper laughed to himself, earning a light nudge from Mabel. "Anyways, let's not get into any fights and celebrate what we're all really here for."

Dipper glances around the crowd of friends, realizing something was off. Something was missing. Someone was missing. And he knew exactly who. "Hey, um, Grunkle Stan?" "What's up, kiddo?" "Do... you know where (Y/n) is?" Stan gave him a small smile, glancing at the twins friends and family, "You mean the one most responsible for all of this?" Wendy questioned, motioning to the whole party. And as if it was right on cue, the door to the Shack opened. Mabel and Dipper glanced over at the door, and that's when they saw you.

You walked out of the Shack door, a cake in your hands. You were smiling at the two. The number 18 was placed on top of the cake, the candles already lit, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~". You started to walk towards them, people moving out of your way. You went to stand right in front of the twins, "Happy birthday dear Mabel and Dipper. Happy birthday to you~" you finished singing the short song, smiling at your boyfriend and best friend, "Happy birthday, dorks... thanks for sticking around with me."

"Wha-? (Y/n)? You did all of this?" Dipper asked. You shrugged it off nonchalantly, "It's the least I could do for my two favorite people in the whole entire world." You held up their cake right in their faces, the big grin on your face never leaving, "Now blow out your candles!" They both smiled at you, before looking at each other. They inhaled a deep breath and blew out the two candles. Everyone cheered and clapped after, everyone sharing smiles and laughs. Stan came over to take the cake out of your hands and bring it to the table so everyone could get some.

Mabel was the first to hug you tightly and spin you around, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said happily. You giggled and hugged her back, "Glad that you liked your little surprise." "She let go of you, nodding her head vigorously, "Heck yeah! Now I'm gonna get me some cake before it's all gone." She said quickly, heading over to the snack table. It was just you and Dipper now, looking at one another. He walked up to you, giving you his world famous smile.

He softly kissed you on your lips, his arm wrapping around your waist. Pulling away, he continued to stare into your (E/c) eyes, still have a strong grip around your waist, the same famous smile plastered on his handsome face, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You pretended to think to yourself, tapping your chin, "Depends... you'll have to show it to prove it." You playfully winked at him. The two of you start to walk over to the rest of the group of people, him speaking up to you, "That could be arranged~" You chuckled at him, intertwining your hands and fingers together.

Happy Birthday, Dipper and Mabel xoxo

🎈

xXgi-babygirlXx