Internet Love

^^^Song: Drive/ Oh Wonder

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~3rd POV~•~

Skype, YouNow, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, you name it. There are many social medias out in the world these days.

And since you basically have a boring life, you own at least two of each of these social media apps or websites.

And since you were bored at the moment, you went on Omegle to chat with people. In the topic box, you put in 'Ghost Harassers', since it's one of your favorite shows in Gravity Falls.

"Let's just hope I don't run into any dicks on here, literally." You mumbled to yourself, as you pressed the 'go live' button.

Hours later, you are talking to other strangers that have the same likes and dislikes as you.

"Okay, it was nice talking to you! Bye!" You waved, as you stopped the live chat.

"Okay, next person." You said to yourself.

*Click*

"Whoop, that's a dick alright! I'm scarred for life now! Thank you ya dirty bastard!"

*Click*

You shivered to yourself and gagged slightly.

"Why did I ever agree to do this?" You asked to yourself.

*Click*

You now saw a boy, around your age. His head was bent over, showing the camera the top of his head, while he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair, messing it up for some reason. You giggled, which made him snap his head up at you quickly.

He looked a little too- innocent, to be on Omegle. His dark brown eyes sparkled when he saw your face, and a small pink tinge appeared on his cheeks. He gave a sheepish smile at you, finally removing his hands from his hair.

"Sorry about that." He chuckled.

"It's alright. What were you doing anyways?" You giggled.

The pink tinge on his cheeks grew darker, "Oh, I-I was just fixing up my hair."

"Even if you just messed up your hair even more?"

"It was a fringe check."

"You don't even have a fringe." You giggled.

"It... uh... I-- yeah, you're right." He sighed, hanging his head down low.

Then he slightly looked back up at you, through his slightly long dark brown bangs, giving another sheepish smile. You had to admit, he was probably one of the hottest guys you've seen on Omegle today.

"So, what brings you on Omegle?" He asked, pushing his hair out of his face with one hand, which was very hot to you by the way.

"I was just about to ask you the same question." You said.

"Well, I asked you first." He said.