Missing Pt 3

(You chose- VIDEO 2 ; MABEL)

"Tape number 2." Ford spoke this time. "Very well." The agent picks up the tape with the number 2 written on it. He walks over towards the TV, sliding the tape into the slit. The screen comes to life again, a white blurry screen blinking on.

////

The camera is facing towards the ceiling, Mabel's frame from above the screen to the side of it.

MABEL: "...Hey Fordsie! How are you and Grunkle Stan doing?"

A voice could be heard through the phone she was talking through.

FORD: "I'm doing very well, Mabel, and so is Stanley. How are you and Dipper holding up at Falls Academy?"

MABEL: "Ah! It's great so far! I'm really just passing by in... most of my classes, but Dipper is getting awesome grades in all of his classes! And- oh! Did I mention that we lucked out this year and we ended up being roommates?!"

Ford's soft chuckle could be heard through Mabel's phone.

FORD: "Oh really?"

MABEL: "Uh huh! (Y/n) is one of our roommates too! Although it is a little bit awkward when she's around because of Dipper's massive crush on her..."

Ford's chuckle could be heard once again.

FORD: "That boy did talk about her a lot."

MABEL: "He hasn't stopped yet. Anyways, we're going over to a party tonight. If Grunkle Stan tries calling us later, like he usually does, just tell him we won't be home."

FORD: "Alright. Thank you for letting me know. Stanley would have gone into another one of his hissy fits since you wouldn't have answered his call."

It was Mabel's turn to chuckle now.

MABEL: "Yeah. Well, I gotta head out before Dipper starts complaining that I'm taking too long. Love you, see you later!"

FORD: "Bye Mabel. Tell the others I say hello also"

MABEL: "Okay, bye!"

She removes the phone from her ear and hangs up. She then looks over at the camera.

MABEL: "Oh shoot-"

The camera is lifted up and brought to Mabel's face.

MABEL: "Was this on the whole time? Dipper's gonna kill me for wasting the storage—"

////

Mabel had a huge grin on her face, camera facing her.

DIPPER: "Alright everyone, you know what to do."

MABEL: "You got it."

Mabel smiles into the camera, then turns it around to face Dipper, slowly zooming into his face. Dipper looks over at her, but his gaze lands on the camera that was zooming in his face.