Royalty

Song: Melanie Martinez/ Cake

Idk why this idea was in my mind lmao I got this idea in my Speech class and SS

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

Dipper sighed, as he walked into the small little bakery, his knights following shortly behind him. If you're wondering, yes, Dipper Pines is part of the royal family. How his family became known as royalty you ask? It still remains a mystery to this very day.

The two kings, Stanford and Stanley, are the rulers of the whole land. Long ago, when they were both just little princes, they both had a dream. A dream that they would rule the whole world together. But, around the year they were about to be crowned as kings, a war had happened between them. Not too long after King Stanford had disappeared and wasn't heard of over thirty years. Once King Stanford had gone missing, King Stanley set a rule to the land was to forget that there was ever two kings. Despite the lose of his brother, King Stanley lived on those thirty years as the ruler on his own.

While during King Stanford's disappearance, two children had joined the royal family. A boy and girl, Dipper and Mabel Pines, were born. They were raised to be the king or queen of the future. Once the two children had grown into preteens, they had found their missing King Stanford. The two Kings reunited together eventually and ruled the land together once again. King Stanford had taken away the rule of forgetting about having two kings. King Stanley and Stanford were able to achieve their childhood goal once again, ruling all of the land, together.

Years have passed later, the two kings were growing old. They needed to have a replacement. And that's where Dipper comes in. Dipper was the male, so obviously the King Stan's would choose him to rule the land.

Don't ask how Mabel handled it.

But the thing was about Dipper becoming the king, was he even ready to be one? Is he capable with that much power all in his hands? When he becomes king-- who was going to be his queen?

Questions like that kept on swarming around in his head, and that's why he went to the small bakery in his town to meet up with one of his best friends. He wasn't royal, nor was he poor. He was sorta in the middle. No one knew why they bonded so well, since they're polar opposites. Dipper was a goody-goody, while his best friend, Bill, was a trouble maker. He had been taken to the castle numerous of times by the royal guards and knights. He literally has his own jail cell named after him.

"Why the hell did you send one of your guards to get me here? I have a life you know." Bill said, who was leaning against the counter.

"I life outside of your cell? I doubt that." Dipper smirked slightly, standing next to him.

Bill chuckled at his joke, shaking his head slightly, "You're right. That cell is like my home." Bill sighed, "I mean, I did claim it as mine."

"Pissing on the wall doesn't mean you actually claimed it."

"Of course it does! I am a free male!" Bill said, playfully punching Dipper in the arm.

That's when Dipper's knights came over. The knights picked Bill up by his arms. Bill didn't fight them though, only sighing, "Can you tell these dumbasses to lay off?"