The Hand That Rocked (Y/n)

So if you haven't noticed, this one-shot is based off the episode The Hand That Rocked Mabel😂 Enjoy!

*WARNING: EDITING AND MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS!*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and I were watching television, while Stan was giving tours to the tourists.

"The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him- with a fist!" the TV Narrator said.

We start cheering, as Dipper says, "The tiger's a hero."

On the TV, the tiger punches itself in the face, "Tiger Fist!! ...will return after these messages." the TV Narrator said.

A commercial came on, with doves flying around, "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about." Soos exclaimed.

"Are you completely miserable?" A voice said.

"YES!" An actor cried, making me roll my eyes.

"Then you need to meet-" The next part was in a whisper, "-Gideon."

"Gideon?" Dipper questioned.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel asked.

"He's a psychic." The voice said.

"Aroo?"

"So don't waste your time with other so-called 'man of mystery.'" The screen shows a clip of Stan coming out of the outhouse and is stamped with the word 'FRAUD,'" Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy." A subtext sped through for commercial: "Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit."

"Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!" Mabel said.

Stan walks into the room, "Well, don't get too curiousy. Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble."

"Well, is he really psychic?" I asked.

"I think we should go and find out." Dipper said.

"Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Stan said.

"Do tents have roofs?" Dipper asked.

"I think we just found our loop hole... literally!" Mabel said, holding up a string with a loop in it, "Mwop mwop!"

:::::CUE THEME SONG:::::

Later that night, the four of us went to the Tent of Telepathy. A man stood at the entrance, with a sack in his hand.

"Step right up here, folks. Put your money in Gideon's psychic sack."

The crowd mutters several positive things about the sack's credibility. We walked inside and looked around, taking our seats.

"Whoa, this is like a bizarro version of the Mystery Shack." I said

"They even have their own Soos." Dipper said.

Dipper pointed at a maintenance worker who looks very similar to Soos, with a name tag that said Deuce. Soos glares at the lookalike while munching an empanada.

"It's starting! It's starting!" Mabel cheered, as music started to play.

"Let's see what this monster looks like." Dipper said.