Drunk Kisses and Pretty Lies

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

You ran down the high school hallway, the clanking sound of your heels echoing, and shockingly you didn't fall down in them yet. The light mascara you were wearing was pouring down your face, as you were crying. You ran out of the school and went on the side of it. You pressed your back against the wall, and slid done it, hugging your legs and crying into them.

If you're wondering why you're crying, here's what happened...

:::::A HALF AN HOUR AGO:::::

~•~Your POV~•~

I stepped into the gymnasium that was transformed into the Prom room. The theme was some kind of magical forest at midnight. But I've gotta say, the theme looked pretty damn cool.

And know you all may be wondering; Oh, (Y/n)? Are you going to prom with your dream guy, which happens to be Dipper Pines?

Well, the answer is no.

I was asked by someone else.

And he was asked by someone else.

Pacifica Northwest was the one who asked him. Well, actually, she forced him to. Right in front of me. Dipper and I are friends, but he probably only sees me as a friend only.

The person who asked me was Samuel Tuckerman. He's actually one of the most popular guys in the school. He's got beautiful dirty blonde hair styled like Justin Bieber's hair style—which was like every guy's hair style in the school—with greenish blue eyes, perfect white teeth, cute thick black glasses. He looked like one of those hot nerds, but everyone loved him.

I straightened out my short, flowy (F/c) dress. And for once in my life, I put on white high heels with the dress, and actually put on makeup. And I've gotta say, I looked damn fabulous. When Sam—he told me to call him that—saw me, he looked a bit shocked, but then smiled and linked arms with me, walking more onto the dance floor.

Sam was wearing one of those white tuxedos with a (F/c) tie. We walked over to the dance floor, and that's when I saw Dipper and Pacifica.

Of course, Pacifica was wearing one of those slutty dresses. The ones where you can basically see her boobs and make her butt look too big. And don't get me started on the 100 pounds of paint on her face.

I made a disgusted face at her, as I looked over at Dipper. He looked very handsome in his black tuxedo, no, he looked hot, maybe hotter than Sam. His hair was still messed up in that cute way though. Pacifica tried to dance with him, but he kept on refusing to dance with her.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some punch. You want some?" Sam asked sweetly.

"Sure." I smiled, as he walked off.

While he went to get punch, I walked over to the two. When Dipper noticed me, his eyes widened, and his mouth looked like it could hit the floor. I could have sworn he checked me out too, but I didn't mind~

When Pacifica noticed his attention wasn't on her anymore, she looked at me, and she gave me a confused face.

"Who's the new girl?" She snarled, pointing a finger at me.