Missing Pt 6 - FINAL

(You chose - (̷̢̢̺͓̹͓̻͂͊͑̾̆̾̀̅͒̈́̄̆͂̕͝ͅV̵̢̫̰͚̊͒́̏̑͌̉͠I̷̱̤̠̐̊̽̄̉͛͠ͅD̶̨̐͛͗̀̓̉̽́́͘͘͠͠É̷͓̞̼͙̻̳̤̦̀͋̉͒ͅÓ̸̡̫͙͖̹̼̣̻̫͉͇͎̳̓͋ ̷̛̛̠̲͒̃̐̈̉5̸̩̋͑ ̶̡̡͙͌̀̒̀̈͘;̸̼̲̔ ̶̧̡̭̖͎̤̪̟̼̥͋͒̑͆̔͋́̐̏̀̎̕͜͠[̶̨̯̯͙̘̬͍̞̃̆̂͑̈̈́͐̏́̈́́̊͘̕N̴̡̠̝̞̆̃͌͆̇̔̔̈́̽̽̕̚̕̕A̷͚̖̣̪̙̼̱̅̅͐̑͒͋M̴̡̥͓̮̮̪͚̟̞̝͓̘͙̏̃̂̿̀̈́͒̌͗̂͂̀̓̔͝Ȩ̸̟̞͙̺̣̦̰̻̜̰̈]̷̨̨̢͔̮̟͕̝̈́̅̃͜ ̴̧̧̟͚̥̭̜̠̼̗͓̓̈́̓̅̇̎̆̈͊̓̓̀̅͐͜&̷̫̭̗͖͇̇͌̑͝ ̶̭̭̪̻͋́̇̓̎̂͘?̷̡̖̗̪̖͍̺̪̯͓̓̓͒͘?̸̮͇̠̩̔͑͊̈̌̀͛̈́͗͋̋̕̚?̴̢̭̲͖̮̲̳̖̈͑̈̐̉̄́̿͛͒̉̈́̕̚)̵̧̛̳̮̜͕͖͍̹͉̫̞͈͙̀̀͆̈̓̈́͐͐́̓́͜͠͠

The steel door opens once again, the same creaking sound of it echoed as Stan and Ford entered the boxed in room for the second time. The agent from before had patiently waited for the two to return, the fifth tape already placed near the television set, "Welcome back. Please, take a seat." the agent gestures towards the same cold, metal chairs the Stan twins sat in before.

The two Stans gave a nervous glance at one another before approaching their usual seat. Once sitting in their seat —which they did cautiously and slowly— the agent began to speak again, "Now I must warn you. This tape hasn't been viewed even once before. Non of the agent here have watched it since we had figured after viewing the first four the last one would show who the real culprit was possibly." he spoke, "As soon as the finish this tape, I will send my men out into the woods to search for the children, including your niece and nephew."

"Understood." Ford spoke, while Stan only gave a firm nod and not even sparing a glance over towards the agent.

"Very well. I'll begin the tape."

As the agent started to prepare the video, Ford glances over to Stan. He had one of his arms rested on the table, while his other arm only had his elbow rested on the surface, his chin placed into the palm of his hand and looking off towards the bared window. Ford places one of his hands gently onto Stan's shoulder, causing the said person to flinch and sharply turn his head in the direction of where Ford sat. Ford gave his twin brother a sad smile, trying to reassure him without using words, as if this wasn't the first time they've used their unspoken language to one another.

Stan let's out a sigh, using the hand that was resting on the table to place on top of Ford's —that was still resting on his shoulder— giving it a couple of pats.

"Now, shall we watch?" the agent spoke.

////

The camera was shaking violently, and the sound of heavy breathing could be heard from behind the camera. There wasn't much time to try and think who was holding the camera as the said object was spun around to face the familiar [Hair color].

[NAME]: "U-Update... March 7th... p-probably around... 2am."

[Name] seemed to be out of breath, and she was covered in dirt, sweat— even some blood.

[NAME]: "T-The six of us h-have come across... s-something in the time we h-had left the party. S-Someone— no, something has been leaving out here; F-For months! Maybe even years! I-I woke up in some... a-abandoned shack... far out into the woods."

The camera seems to shake from [Name]'s hard trembling. [Name] began to spin around the camera once again before showing her surroundings. It seemed to look like the same exact place Pacifica had found back in Tape 4, only [Name] was sitting on the ground near all of the body bags Pacifica found. She was even halfway in one of those said body bags herself. [Name]'s loud but slow breathing could be heard from behind the camera as she skimmed the room, recording every little ounce of it she could most likely.