New Years Eve

Song: Mistakes Like This/ Prelow

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

"Come on! The ball is about to drop!" Mabel cheers, as she run ahead of us into the shack.

The three of you had just gotten back from a small walk before the drop. You and Dipper were walking along side each other. Dipper had kept sneaking glances at you during the night, knowing tonight was the night he was gonna confess to you, and kiss you when the ball drops. There was already a big party at the shack, and everyone was getting ready for the ball drop.

"Where were you, kids?! It's almost time!" Stan yelled to the three of you as you entered the the backyard.

Soos had hooked up a giant TV in the backyard, since the shack was already so small to have the whole town inside.

It was getting closer to the time, so Dipper had to make his move now, "(Y/n), can I speak to you for a second?"

"Um, sure." You smiled at Dipper.

He smiled at you, taking your hand, before leading you inside the shack. He led you over towards the secret ladder that leads to the roof. When the two of you climbed up to the roof, Dipper was still holding your hand tightly, leading you over to the small area of the top of the shack.

"What do you need to tell me?" You asked, tilting your head slightly at him, still smiling.

His heart fluttered from just the way you looked at him. Your (E/c) twinkling in the starlight, your (H/c) (H/l) slightly blowing in the cool breeze.

He took in a breathe, before speaking, "We've known each other for awhile now."

"10!"

"9!"

"Yeah..?" You asked.

"And I just wanted to say that-"

"8!"

"7!"

"-You've been the best thing that's every happened to me over the years, especially this year." Dipper said.

"6!"

"5!"

You smiled at Dipper from his words. He took your hands, "So, the question I want to ask you is-"

"4!"

"3!"

"Is-" He hesitated, you waiting for him to say the words you were thinking.

"2!"

"1!"

"Oh just kiss me already!" You said, releasing his hands.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

As they all yelled that down below, you grabbed Dipper's cheeks and smashed your lips on his. He immediately kissed you back, wrapping his arms around your waist, as your arms were now around his neck. Fireworks had gone off in the background as people were cheering, because it was a new year, obviously.

The two of you pulled apart slowly, as you pressed your forehead against his, "If you're asking me to be your girlfriend, the yes." You smiled.

Dipper smiled at you, before kissing you again.

What a great way to start a new year~

_________________

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

This was ALMOST late but I made it on time (it's almost midnight here lmao)

And sorry this was short😬

But still, I hope you guys enjoyed this and had a great new year

Let's hope 2k17 is gonna be better then 2k16 😂

Love you guys!🖤

~gianna_northwest