Not What She Seems Pt 1

This one-shot will have two parts, "Not What He Seems" and "A Tale of Two Stans". Enjoy!

*WARNING: MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS AND UNEDITED*

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~No Ones POV~•~

"Ley, I think it's time you tell Dipper and Mabel what you're doing down here." You said.

You sat on the table, watching Stan work on the portal.

"I know, I know. I just need more time. Or the perfect moment." Stan sighed, as he pulls a lever, and green fluid pumps into large, glass tanks, "Come on, come on. Should be just enough to finish the job."

"You've been saying that since the beginning of summer. All you gotta do is tell them that you're building a portal in the basement to get your twin brother, Ford, back. Piece of cake. And if you don't tell them about this, I will." You said.

He turned around towards you, with a small glare and an annoyed look on his face.

"Fine (Y/n/n), you tell them about me, I'll tell them some interesting information about you." Stan said, a small smirk on his face.

You were a little taken back from what he said. You opened your mouth to say something, but shut it. Instead, you growled at him, crossing your arms.

"That's what I thought." Stan said, continuing to work.

Red lights flash and a buzzer goes off. Stan smiles and turns to look at a screen. The screen reads 'EVENT INITIALIZED' and an eighteen hour countdown begins. Stan opens up Journal 1 and flips through some pages.

"'Warning,' blah blah blah, 'Extreme usage could result in minor gravity anomalies'. Can it, Poindexter!" Stan slams the journal shut, " I've come this far. I'm not givin' up now!" He pushes a button, and the portal begins to spin, "Yes, this is it."

Stan's fez floats off his head, as you levitated over the table slightly, making you smile and giggle. Soon you floated back down on the table.

"Ya know, you haven't changed one bit, Ley. You're still the same old twelve year old I met." You smiled.

Stan looked at you, smiling that sheepish smile he gave you when he was twelve, making you giggle again.

"Same goes with you, (Y/n/n)." Stan sighed, "It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but it'll all be worth it." He plays with his watch, with the steadily ticking countdown, still displayed on the monitor, "Just eighteen more hours. Finally, everything changes. Today."

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

~•~Your POV~•~

"Ahh! It's here it's here it's here!" Mabel yelled, running down the hallway.

She had woken me and Dipper up early. I'm exhuasted, since I stayed up all night helping Stan with the portal.

"If it was worth waking up at seven AM for, that will be amazing." Dipper yawned, while rubbing his eyes.

"Feast your eyes!" Mabel said, as she opens the door she led us to.

It was a closet filled with various types of fireworks in a box labeled 'DO NOT TOUCH!'

"Whoa!" Dipper and I chorused.

Mabel puts her arms around both our shoulders, "Guys. Guys. We're all thinking it."