Road Trip

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Your POV~•~

"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME! TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS! WHEN THE MOMMA SANG- US TO SLEEP BUT NOW WHERE STRESSED OUT!!!" We sang loudly.

The two of us are in the car at the moment, picking up Mabel from Candy's house. And guess what the three of us are doing after?

Yup, you guessed it.

ROAD TRIP!

I had turned on the radio to listen to music and twenty-pilots was on.

"Used to play pretend, give each other different names. We would build a rocket ship and fly it far away. Used to dream of outer space but now there laughin' in our face sayin' 'Wake up you need to make money!'" We rapped, then laughed after.

I looked over at Dipper, who was driving, "I didn't know you were a good singer."

"There's just some things ya don't know about me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and punched his arm, making him wince.

"Ow! Hey! C-Come on, I'm driving!" He complained, rubbing his arm.

"Yeah, that's what your complaining about. Totally not your arm that hurts, ya whimp." I snorted.

When we reached Candy's house, Mabel ran outside to hop in the Ferrari F60 America.

Stanley had bought that car for Dipper. We honestly have no idea how Stan was able to afford this expensive car, but we were better off not asking him...

Anyways, once Mabel got in the car, we were off. Mabel sat in the back.

"So, whatdda do in the car without me?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, you know, just jamming out in the car, listening to twenty-one pilots." I shrugged.

"You'd rather listen to that then Taylor Swift?!" Mabel asked.

"Um, yeah. Twenty-one pilots are awesome." I said, facing her.

"There ok," Mabel shrugged, "So can we listen to Taylor swift now?!"

Dipper and I looked at each other, sighing, then I slipped in the Taylor Swift disc.

"YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S UPSET~!" Mabel screamed.

I covered my ears and Dipper accidentally swiveled the car.

"JESUS CHRIST MABEL!" Dipper shouted, a nervous look on his face, which I couldn't help but laugh at.

"Can't wait to be stuck here for hours with the two of you." I chuckled sarcastically.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

We finally made a stop at a gas station, to get more gas and to pick up some snacks. Mabel ran into the shop to get the snacks, while Dipper and I stayed back to fill the car up with gas.

We had to do Rock Paper Scissors to see who would be the one to set of the gas. I lost. Stupid rock.

Right as I finished, I glanced back at the car, to see Dipper singing to a song. I chuckled and shook my head at him. I quickly walked back to the car, and quietly opened the door.

"MY HEARTS A STERO! IT BEATS FOR YOU SO LISTEN CLOSE! HEAR MY THOUGHTS AND EVERY NOTE! OH OH! MAKE ME YOUR RADIO! AND TURN ME UP WHEN YOU FEEL LOW-!" He sang loudly, his eyes shut and a smile on his face, tapping on the steering wheel.

"THIS MELODY WAS MEANT FOR YOU! TO SING ALONG TO MY STEREO!" I sang loudly, scaring him.

He screamed—like a girl—and jumped up in his seat, hitting his head on the roof. I started to laugh hysterically at him, as he groaned and rubbed his head.

"Shit. That hurt like hell." He mumbled, as I got in the car, shutting the door.

"Totally worth it." I smirked.

He gave me a look, as I just smiled at him, "Why'd you do that?"

"Cause- it's hilarious." I said, making it sound obvious.

He rolled his eyes playfully at me, and then there was a comfortable silence. I tapped the side of my door, bobbing my head to the music. I was looking outside the window, but I felt Dipper's gaze on me. I just tried to ignore it, but it was hard. I'd glance quickly at him to see if he was still staring at me, and, he was.

Finally I had enough of it. I faced him. He had a small smile on his face as he stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me? You're acting like Mabel when that new kid came to town." I asked, an eyebrow raised.

He didn't answer, only kept on staring at me. I leaned a little closer to his face, tilting my head slightly.

"Hello?! Dipper? Do you come in?" I asked.

And without a moments noticed, he leaned quickly towards me, capturing his lips with mine. My eyes widened, my face going red. He had his eyes shut tight, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. Soon my eyes fluttered shut, starting to kiss back. We stayed like that for a while, the kiss getting a little more heated. He placed his hand on my chin, tilting my head sideways to deepen to kiss, then-

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! (Your ship name) HAS FUCKING SAILED!!!" Mabel screamed, who had opened the door.

Dipper and I pulled back, ending up screaming at her from getting scared. We both jerked our heads to far back, cause we smacked our heads against the window.

"Uh-uh-um- I-I'm going to go check the gas thingy ma-bob now!" I said quickly, opening the door and getting out, while rubbing my head.

As I walked around the car, Mabel was already inside, screaming and fangirling her head off. I saw Dipper covering his ears, his face tomato red as Mabel was rambling on about something, probably about the kiss. He caught me looking at him, and he mouthed, 'Help me'.

I chuckled and mouthed back, 'Sorry'. After I finished, I got back in the car, and we were off. The car ride was silent after, only the sound of Mabel eating her Twizzlers, every once in a while she would cough '(Your ship name)'.

While Dipper drove with one hand, he grabbed onto my hand with his other. I looked at him. A smile spread across his face, keeping his gaze on the road. I smiled to myself, looking back out the window again.

This'll be a road trip I'll treasure forever.

"So what are ya going to name the babies?!"

"Mabel?!"
"Oh my fucking god, Mabel!!"
_______________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot!

Thought it would have been cute!

~gianna_northwest