The End - Sequel

^^^Song: Young and Beautiful/ Lana Dey Rey

So, there might be more parts to The End, but I haven't figured it all out yet. But anyways, Enjoy!

Btw this is a Sneak Peek too!

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~Dipper POV~•~

It was the night before we were going back to Gravity Falls. Ever since Weirdmaggedon, the news spread about everywhere near Oregon. Since our parents and (Y/n)'s mom and dad found out about it too, they banned us from going back.

Now that we're much older, we were able to do whatever we want. (Y/n) and I are still a very happy couple. She was sleeping over too, so we could leave immediately in the morning.

But while we were sleeping, I was awoken by a scream. I shot up from my bed and looked around. I looked over at Mabel, but she was still sleeping. It must be-

I looked to my right. (Y/n) chose to sleep with me in my bed. She was up against the wall, hugging her legs. Her head was buried in her legs while she sobbed silently.

"(Y-Y/n)?! (Y/n) are you okay?!" I asked.

I lifted her head up so she was making eye contact with me. Her eyes were wide open in she was breathing quickly. It was almost like she was almost scared to death or something.

"I-I don't know what to do... I-I'm freaking out! I'm so scared!" She kept on mumbling.

"(Y/n), take deep breaths." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"He's... He's back! HE'S BACK!" She kept on saying.

"Who's back?" I asked, letting go of the hug, still holding her shoulders.

"Bill! Bill's back!" She yelled.

~•~•~

I slammed the trunk closed, and walked over to the drivers seat. It was the next morning, and we were heading over to Gravity Falls.

"I still don't think you kids should go. Is (Y/n)'s parents okay with this?" Mom asked.

"We'll be fine, mom. And (Y/n)'s parents know where she's going." I said, glancing back at her.

She was siting in the front seat. She had her legs up on the seat too, hugging them, while she stared quietly out the front window. She's been like this ever since last night. I don't know what happened to her, but she seems to be almost petrified. She didn't tell me what happened in her dream — or nightmare — last night, but all I know is that it has to do with Bill.

"Is she alright? She didn't have any breakfast this morning with us?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. She just had a... Nightmare last night. She still is kinda scared from it..." I said.

"Alright." Mom said, nodding a little at me, probably still not convinced.

"Mabel! I'm leaving with or without you!" I yelled towards the house.

"I'M COMING KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!" Mabel yelled, running out of the house with her suit case trailing behind her.

"Watch your mouth, missy! And don't yell either please! You'll wake up the neighbors like last time." Mom snapped at her.