Adults

^^^Song: The Feeling/By Justin Bieber (feat. Halsey)

You and Dipper's Age: 38

~•~3rd POV~•~

Your life was perfect so far. You had the perfect husband, the most adorable children, a twelve year old boy named Tyrone, and a seven year old daughter named Sarah. Everything was just- perfect.

Until the divorce.

It wasn't that you both stopped loving each other, no, it was just how you never spent time together anymore, and the constant fights and arguments. You were both sick of it.

The divorce made your life a mess. It was almost a year since the divorce. You weren't like you used to be, your children could also tell. You were able to take custody of your children, so Dipper moved out.

You would work all day, taking care of two children, then come home at the evening. You'd do all of the chores, make dinner, make sure your children are taken care of.

By night time, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

You'd sit at your kitchen table every night, your 'I'm A Parent?' mug of coffee in your cold hands, with a tear stained face. You'd cry from how much you missed Dipper. You wondered if he missed you too, or if he has moved on already.

One night, when you were resting your head on the cool table, you heard footsteps come towards you. You lifted your head up slightly, holding it in your hand, as you face your son.

His hair was messed up, going everywhere. He inherited your hair color, but the same style as Dipper. He had Dipper's dark brown eyes. He also had thick black glasses, but he wasn't wearing them, so he was slightly squinting his eyes at you. He was wearing his favorite color T-shirt, with Pokémon boxers. His personality was almost like yours too.

God you loved him so much.

"Hey, mom." Tyrone said.

"Hey sweetheart. Why are you still up?" You asked, sniffling.

"I was just about to ask you the same question." Tyrone said.

You sighed, looking away, "I just- can't sleep."

"You said that excuse for the past few weeks."

"I know." You sighed.

There was some silence after, "Hey mom?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes?" You asked, wiping your eyes, that had dark marks under them.

"I have been wondering lately and- could you, possibly get back together with dad?" He asked.

"Honey, you know that we got a divorce-"

"I know about the stupid divorce crap. But I can see that you're hurting, and you miss dad. Sarah and I both miss having a family like old times." Tyrone said.

"Ty, I don't miss-"

"I'm not a little kid anymore, mom. I can tell that you're definitely not yourself anymore. Sarah hasn't really noticed since she's still young. I'm not an idiot either." Tyrone said, crossing his arms.