Long Time No See

*WARNING: UNEDITED*

You and Dipper's Age: First you guys will be 15

~•~Your POV~•~

I found out that today was Dipper and Mabel's last day in Gravity Falls. They won't be back for a long time. I wanted to make there last day special. So, I am going to be throwing a party. I asked Stan if I could have the party at the Shack. Surpisingly, he agreed, since he won't see the kids for a long time as well. I invited the whole town to the party. After I did, I set up the party room.

It was easy to keep it a secert from Dipper, but it was very hard for Mabel. Do you know how hard it is to keep Mabel out of the party room? She was the most suspious with me. She didn't understand why I was at the shack, and why I wasn't hanging out with either her or Dipper, or why I was walking around the shack and going into the party room.

"(Y/n)? What's going on? Are you planning something without me?" Mabel nagged me.

I just came back from the little store getting snacks for the party.

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie to me, I can tell that you're lying to me." Mabel said.

"I'm not." I lied, walking into the kitchen and placing down the grocery bags.

Mabel went through the bag and pulled out the bags of snacks.

"Then what are these for?" Mabel asked.

"They're for me, if you don't mind." I lied, snatching them out of her hands.

"Come on! Tell me what you're doing!" Mabel pleaded.

"No. Shouldn't you be knitting one of your sweaters or something?" I asked.

Her face lit up and her eyes widened. "Oh my god! I actually do! Thanks for reminding me!"

With that, she ran out of the kitchen, upstairs to her room. I sighed with relief.

"Finally, she's gone." I said to myself, grabbing some bowls for the snacks.

"Who's gone?" Someone asked.

I jumped a little, almost dropping the bowls I was holding. I looked over at the entrance of the kitchen to see a laughing Dipper.

"Jesus christ Dipper! You scared the heck out of me!" I laughed.

"Sorry." Dipper said, "You need any help?"

"Uh, no. I'm fine." I said, placing the bowls on the tables.

Dipper stayed though. He didn't leave. I looked at him while I opened up the first bag of chips.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

His eyes widened a little, a faint pink blush went on his cheeks.

"N-no, um, I was just- standing... here." He said, scratching  the back of his neck.

I rasied an eyebrow at him and laughed a little, making him blush more. I filled the first bowl up with chips, the next bowl with a pretzels, the last one with a different kind of chips. I pulled out the giant bottles of Pitt Colas out of the bag and placed them next to the bowls.

"Wow, that's a lot of snacks. Are those all for you?" He asked.

"Yes." I lied, facing him, "A girls gotta eat, Dipper."

He gave me a funny, suspious look. I picked up on of the bowls and started to walk out of the kitchen, towards the party room. I heard Dipper follow me. I turned around sharply, facing Dipper.