The Party

You and Dipper's Age: 16

~•~3rd POV~•~

You were really good friends with Mabel. You always would hangout with her. Both of you were tight. But there was one flaw that gets in your way.

Dipper Pines.

For some reason, he hates you. So you just hate him back. You never really did anything to him. He was just like this since the first day you met him. You would always fight with him every time he interrupts or annoys you while you're hanging out with Mabel. Sometimes there will be some cursing and physical fighting. But that all changed after one particular day.

~•~Your POV~•~

Mabel and I were sitting in the living room watching TV. We were both bored and had nothing else to do.

"Oh (Y/n)! I almost forgot to tell you!" Mabel yelled breaking the silence making me jump.
"Yeah Mabes?" I asked looking at her.
"Stan's throwing a party tonight!" She said.
"Who's birthday? Is it yours?" I asked.
"No it's no ones birthday. He's just doing it so he can get more money. You're welcome to come if you'd like?" Mabel asked with hope in her eyes.

I smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said.

We heard footsteps come down the stairs. It was Dipper.

"Hey Dipper!" Mabel yelled.
"Yeah?" He asked kinda annoyed.
"Guess who's going to the party tonight!?" She said.
"Let me guess, (Y/n)." He said rolling his eyes.
"How'd you know?" Mabel asked.
"Cause, she's so loud that I could hear her from upstairs." He said smirking.
"Is that the best come back you've got Dipshit?" I smirked.

I knew he hated being called that. I stuck my tongue out at him. He growled at me.

"Oh, you wanna go?" I asked.
"I would, but I know that I'd beat you up right away, since you're a girl." He said.

Ok he just crossed the line! Girls can be just as tough as guys too you know! I growled and jumped at him, knocking him over.

"Take that back right now Dipshit!" I yelled raising a fist up in the air.
"(Y/n)! Dipper! Stop!" Mabel yelled getting up.

She pulled me off Dipper as he stood up. I pulled out of her grip and grabbed Dipper's shirt collar.

"Don't get in my way tonight! Got it?! I don't need you to be messing everything up!" I yelled face to face with him.

He rolled his eyes as he pushed me away.

"Oh please, I'd rather kiss Old Man McGucket then be anywhere near you." He said walking away.

I flipped him off while he walked away. I then growled and sat down on the floor, crossing my arms. Mabel sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I hate him so much! Why does he have to be mean to me?! I never did anything to him! He's such an asshole!" I yelled, filling tears form in my eyes.
"Look, (Y/n), I'm going to need you to be nice to Dipper tonight." Mabel said.

I looked at her.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I said.
"I don't want you guys to fight tonight, please. Do it for my sakes? I'll tell Dipper to be nice to you too?" She asked.

I didn't answer. But I sighed.

"Fine. But if he says one mean thing to me, one thing, I'm going to snap." I said.