Weird Love

This was requested by one of my friends! Hope you guys enjoy this!

~gianna_northwest

You and Dipper's Age: 14

~•~3rd POV~•~

Your name is (Y/n) Whitetail. The last name will make sense in a little bit. You lived alone in the forest, hiding from people. You couldn't let them find out about your kind. You were a half human, half deer.

You watch from behind the tall trees at all of the Gravity Falls citizens, especially two twins. You wished that you could become friends with them, but you don't know if they would expect your kind or not. It was one particular day(s) that made it all change. You were walking slowly towards the Shack where these two kids lived.

You watched them from behind a tree as they were playing tag. The kids were a boy and a girl. You knew there names were Dipper and Mabel because you listen to their conversations too. You also sorta developed a small crush on Dipper too. You watched as Mabel was chasing after Dipper.

"You can't run from me Dipper!" Mabel yelled.

"We'll see about that!" Dipper said.

As he ran, he made a short turn. Mabel then tripped and fell. Dipper laughed as she got up.

"Hey! That wasn't fair!" Mabel smiled.

"Look who's talking! You tried to stop me by tickling me!" Dipper laughed.

But his laughing stopped when he felt like someone was watching him. He looked into the forest to see your head sticking out a little bit. You gasped as you saw him look at you, your deer ears going back as you dashed back into the forest. Dipper looked at Mabel.

"You saw that too right?" He asked Mabel.

Mabel, still staring out into the forest, nodded.

"Weird. It looked like some kind of creature. Do you know what?" Mabel asked.

"Dunno." Dipper shrugged.

But being Dipper, his curiosity levels were rising. He did have a feeling of something watching him lately. Mabel felt the same way too. Dipper decided to set up a trap, nothing that will hurt you, but will stop you from running away.

Dipper spent the whole night planning out the trap. The next morning, he and Mabel woke up early to wait and see the creature come back. As they waited outside, acting normal, you happened to be on your way towards the shack. Once you reached the shack, Dipper and Mabel had the feeling of someone watching them again.

The creature was here. They looked out towards the forest. You happened to be right near the trap they made. You gasped, making your deer ears go back again when they saw you. You tried to make a run for it, but set off the trap. A net came out of nowhere and lifted you off the ground. Dipper and Mabel ran over to the trap, watching you struggle to get out.

You stopped struggling when you noticed them standing in front of you. Dipper looked at you closely. He saw that you were a girl, a very pretty girl. But you were half deer. He remembered reading something about this in the journal.

"Don't hurt me!" You weeped, covering your face with your hands.

"We're not going to hurt you." Mabel said calmly.

"Then why did you trap me?!" You yelled with fear.

"Well, if we just walked up to you, you would have just run away again." Dipper said.

You started to calm down a bit, knowing that you could (maybe) trust them, since you've been watching them.

"We're going to let you out now, don't run away or be afraid." Dipper said calmly walking towards the trap.

He slowly went over to the rope that was holding you up in the net cage. He took out a pocket knife that he had in his pocket and cut the rope. Then, the net slammed on the ground. You landed hard on the ground.

"Ow!" You yelled, rubbing one of your front legs.

"Sorry!" Dipper said pulling the net off your head.

You both ended up staring at each other, then blushed. You looked away, looking at your sprained deer ankle.

"Are you ok?!" Mabel said kneeling down in front of you.

"I-I think my ankle is s-sprained." You stuttered from the pain shooting in your ankle.

"Let's take her to the Shack." Dipper said helping you stand up.

Mabel then helped. You all walked towards the Shack. They led you inside a living room and sat you on the floor. Mabel kept you company while Dipper went to get the first aid kit. A minute later Dipper came back with the first aid kit. He kneeled down in front of you and started to wrap up your swollen ankle. You flinched a little from the pain, but then you got used to it.

"T-thank you." You stuttered.

"Your welcome. By the way, my names Dipper." Dipper said.

"I'm Mabel!" Mabel said.

"I-I already know your names." You said sounding embarrassed.

Dipper and Mabel both looked at each other then back at you.

"How?" Dipper asked.

"I-I've kinda been, uh, watching you guys l-lately." You said looking at the ground.

"Why?" Mabel asked.

"Because- you two seemed l-like nice people. I-I wanted to be friends with you." You said.

"So why didn't you just talk to us before?" Dipper asked, who was staring at you.

"I-I thought you would freak out." You mumbled rubbing your bandaged leg.

"We would never! We see this kind of stuff all the time!" Dipper said.

"Really?" You asked.

Mabel nodded smiling.

"When Dipper saw you yesterday, he wanted to see you so badly." Mabel smirked.

Both you and Dipper's faces burnt red as Mabel giggled.

"M-Mabel!" Dipper said embarrassingly.

:::::Le time skip to one month later:::::

You, Mabel, and Dipper are really close friends now. But you were closer with Dipper. You both started to develop a crush on one another. Maybe Dipper a little bit more. You and Dipper were walking through the woods, since you can't go into the town cause your half deer. Dipper was planning on telling you that he liked you. Maybe even loved you. But he didn't know how he was going to tell you. He was nervous. Sweat dripped off his forehead and his hands were shaking a little. You noticed this and stopped walking.

"Are you ok Dipper? You look nervous?" You asked.

"Y-yeah. I-I fine. B-but there's something I-I need to tell you." Dipper said.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Well, um, I know w-we've known each other f-for over a month now, a-and you're half d-deer-"

"Yeah?" You asked, kinda offended.

He paused. He started to blush and he looked at the ground, watching his toes move around in his sneakers.

"I-I really l-like, like you (Y-Y/n)." Dipper mumbled, but you heard what he said cause you have good hearing.

You were shocked. Your face burnt red, deer ears going back. But you smiled. You lifted his chin up, making you and him face to face. His face was burnt red too. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. You both enjoyed every moment of it. As you leaned back, Dipper was in awe, his face still burnt red. You giggled.

"I've kinda liked you too since I first met you." You said.

He gave you a small smile. You both decided to head back to the Shack. As you walked back, you were hand and hand with Dipper, a smile on both your faces.