Cartoons

This one-shot goes out to HugginMonster. Enjoy!

Maddie and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Maddie POV~•~

I was sitting on the sofa in the Mystery Shack, waiting for Dipper. I was watching cartoons on the T.V. There were two boy animals fighting each other for a girl animal. It was freaking hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

After finally calming, I heard someone walk into the shack, slamming the door shut. I glanced over to the entrance when I heard footsteps. I gasped when I saw the person.

"Dipper! What the hell happened to you?!" I yelled, jumping off the sofa.

He had a black eye, a bloody nose, and small bruises here and there. He didn't make eye contact with me, while he rubbed his arm.

"Dipper. What. Happened?!" I asked.

"It doesn't matter." He mumbled.

He tried to walk past me, but he ended up almost falling over, but I caught him. I walked him over to the sofa and sat him done.

"I'm going to go get the first aid kit." I said, walking out of the room.

Once I found it, I quickly walked back into the living room. I took out some white bandages and white wipes. I wiped off the blood that was on him, making him flinch from time to time, and wrapped certain spots up with the white bandages. Once I was done with that, I gave him an ice pack to put on his black eye. Finally when I was all done, I placed the kit on the skull table and sat next to him.

"Dipper, tell me what happened." I asked again, more calmly.

He still didn't answer, but he lightly growled in frustration.

"Please, Dipper. I need to know who did this to you." I pleaded.

He still did answer, but he finally sighed, looking at me.

"Do you remember Alec?" Dipper asked.

"How could I forget my jerky ex." I said sarcastically.

"Well, I heard him today talking crap behind your back."

"And? What does that have to do with," I motioned to his bruises and black eye.

"I kinda- told him off, ending up getting into a fist fight with him." Dipper mumbled, looking away from me.

"You did what?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! If you heard what he said about you, you would've done the same! I could'nt have just let him get away of saying that stuff about you!" Dipper said.

I stared at him with a shocked expression. I glanced at the T.V. and saw the show I was watching was still on. The good cartoon character won the fight with the bad cartoon character, winning the girl characters heart. I glanced back at Dipper. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the T.V. too. I smiled to myself. I kissed his cheek lightly, making his face go all red.

"Uh, thanks. I appreciate what you did." I smiled.

He looked at me again, giving a small smile and rubbed the back of his neck, still blushing.

"N-no prob-lem, M-Maddie." He stuttered.

---------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this HugginMonster!

PS: They're showing a marathon of the first season of Gravity Falls until midnight right now!!!

~gianna_northwest