Valentines Day

Here's a special one-shot since Valentine's Day is in a few days. Enjoy!

You and Dipper's Age: 9

~•~3rd POV~•~

You skipped down the hallway, your pigtails bouncing up and down (If you have short hair you were wearing a head band). You waved to everyone that you passed. You were one of the sweetest girls in the school.

Everyone loved you, especially a little Dipping Sauce.

He was early to his class. He wanted to get there early so he could finish writing his Valentine's.

He's Valentine's for you.

He loved you every since you moved to Gravity Falls. Today was the day he told you how he felt about you. The first bell rang, telling the children to get to their classrooms. You were in Dipper's class. You sat next to him too.

Everyone pours into the class, taking their seats. Dipper sees you walk into the class, a big bright smile on your face. You hold your backpack handles tight in your hands, and happily walk to your seat next to Dipper.

You and Dipper were friends, but not super close friends. You turned your head over to him, and waved at him.

"Hey!" You smiled.

"Hey." Dipper said, blushing and giving a small wave back.

The teacher wasn't in the class yet, so Dipper continued to write your Valentine's.

"Hey? What does Constellation boy have over here?" A familiar voice said.

Dipper looked up to see the one and only bully, Zake.

"Leave me alone." Dipper mumbled.

Zake glanced down at the Valentine. A second later, he ripped it off the desk.

"Hey! Give it back!" Dipper said, jumping out of his seat to grab it.

But Zake held up the Valentine, out of his reach.

"What's this? Is this- a Valentine's card? I doubt someone gave this to you. So, who's the unlucky girl?" Zake said, looking at the card.

"Zake, give it back to me! It's mine!" Dipper yelled, still trying to get the card.

Zake fake gasped, looking at Dipper.

"So the unlucky girl is (Y/n)?" Zake asked.

Dipper face went all red, hanging his head down low, as the kids in the class laughed at him. Well, besides you. You sat there quietly, a frown on your face.

"You hear that, (Y/n)? This loser has a crush on you!" Zake laughed, facing you.

You didn't answer, only putting your head down, blushing.

You liked Dipper, you wouldn't deny it.

Dipper started to hit Zake with all his strength, but he was weak, so it wasn't that hard. Zake laughed at his attempt.

"I guess (Y/n) doesn't care about the Valentine card. All well. What a waste of time for scare boy to make." Zake sighed.

The next thing you knew, you heard the sound of paper ripping.

Your eyes widened as you looked up, seeing Zake rip up Dipper's Valentine to pieces. Dipper watched in shock and sadness. Tears formed in his eyes. He covered his eyes with his arm and ran out of the room, crying, while the kids laughed and pointed at him.

A big frown was on your face, and you were very angry with Zake.

"There, I did you a favor. You're welcome." Zake laughed, looking at you.

You didn't reply. Instead, you stood up, pushing your chair out. You walked around the desk and stood in front of Zake.

Then you slapped him in the face, hard.

The class went silent. They all stared at you, their eyes widened with shock. You huffed, and  ran out of the room, to go find Dipper.

You went outside towards the playground. You walked around, searching for him.

"Dipper?!" You called out, looking around.

You heard someone crying in the small tunnel. You slowly walked over to the tunnel. When you peeked inside, you saw Dipper covering his face with his hands, crying. You crawled into the tunnel next to Dipper.

"Hey Dippy." You said.

Dipper didn't look up at you, he didn't want you to see him like this. He hugged his legs, burying his head.

"Please don't cry, Dippy."

"Z-Zake made f-fun of m-me, ripped up m-my Valentine, and m-made me c-cry! I h-hate h-him!" He weeped, his voice cracking once in a while.

You sighed, as you wrapped your arms around him. He tensed up a little, but got used to it quickly.

"He's a big butt face, and so are the kids that laughed at you. You are awesome, and you know it." You said, hugging him a little tighter.

He sniffed, finally lifting his head up. You looked at his face, letting go of the hug, and saw his eyes were red and puffy. Tears were stained on his cheeks.

"I bet that I would have loved your Valentine's card." You said, smiling a little.

Dipper blushed, a small smile on his face.

"R-really?" He asked, wiping his eyes and nose.

You nodded.

"Would you like to tell me what was on the card?" You asked.

Dipper blushed more.

"O-ok." Dipper said, "You're so nice, you're so sweet, to be your Valentine, makes my day complete."

You blushed and smiled at Dipper.

"I love it!" You said, "That is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me!"

You kissed Dipper on the lips quickly, making his eyes widen and his face as red as a bloody red rose. You giggled, hugging him again.

"I'd love to be your Valentine, Dippy." You sighed, closing your eyes as you hugged him.

Dipper hugged back, smiling and closing his eyes too.

You two stayed in that tunnel the rest of that morning, cuddling together.

Well, until one of the teachers found you two sleeping in the tunnel together.

-------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot!❤️

~gianna_northwest